michaela2177

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Are coilovers easy to install on the 2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport? Any and all advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
from what i've seen in pictures of the suspension rears are (to quote Ryan George) "Super Easy, Barely an Inconvenience", fronts will require spring compressors to disassemble the front struts, i've down several very similar suspension setups over the years, they are fairly straight forward and can be done in a driveway during the daylight hours of a single day with no more then hand tools, but will go faster with power tools.

OP
OP
michaela2177

michaela2177

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
from what i've seen in pictures of the suspension rears are (to quote Ryan George) "Super Easy, Barely an Inconvenience", fronts will require spring compressors to disassemble the front struts, i've down several very similar suspension setups over the years, they are fairly straight forward and can be done in a driveway during the daylight hours of a single day with no more then hand tools, but will go faster with power tools.
Thank you!

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
I've heard/read that CV boots are easy to tear. Be mindful of that as you play with the front end.

OP
OP
michaela2177

michaela2177

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've heard/read that CV boots are easy to tear. Be mindful of that as you play with the front end.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. As much as I want to do it myself I think I may just take it to a local shop here.
Sponsored