Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Just received my fx350 with single mass flywheel! I'll hopefully have it installed in the next couple weeks :)
Once it's in, I'll be doing before and after break in review.
Honda Civic 10th gen Clutchmasters FX-350 with single mass flywheel 20180613_151307
Honda Civic 10th gen Clutchmasters FX-350 with single mass flywheel 20180613_151242

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just received my fx350 with single mass flywheel! I'll hopefully have it installed in the next couple weeks :)
Once it's in, I'll be doing before and after break in review.
20180613_151307.jpg
20180613_151242.jpg
Let me know about the codes it’ll throw if misfire detection isn’t disabled

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Shop is installing right now. I'll probably have my car back tomarow. But hopefully today!

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Shop is installing right now. I'll probably have my car back tomarow. But hopefully today!
Was thinking about this yesterday. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to get your feedback on the clutch/flywheel combo with the various rev hang and throttle padding combos. Like most of the KTuner owners here, I've been using the full rev hang delete with Standard (none) throttle padding. Lately, it's been getting a bit jarring to use though.

I feel that with the stock flywheel, the revs fall too slowly to use anything but the full delete w/ standard padding. However, if this flywheel causes them to plummet much faster when clutching in, I may switch to a softer padding setting. It will definitely be interesting to see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Was thinking about this yesterday. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to get your feedback on the clutch/flywheel combo with the various rev hang and throttle padding combos. Like most of the KTuner owners here, I've been using the full rev hang delete with Standard (none) throttle padding. Lately, it's been getting a bit jarring to use though.

I feel that with the stock flywheel, the revs fall too slowly to use anything but the full delete w/ standard padding. However, if this flywheel causes them to plummet much faster when clutching in, I may switch to a softer padding setting. It will definitely be interesting to see.
I'll be doing a full follow up after a little driving. Then another after break in! And I have rev hang disabled as well, tho I have throttle padding on soft.

I'm expecting the rev's to drop a little quicker with this. But I'll make a note to mention the before and after affect. I'll probably have a video in the review.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I'll be doing a full follow up after a little driving. Then another after break in! And I have rev hang disabled as well, tho I have throttle padding on soft.

I'm expecting the rev's to drop a little quicker with this. But I'll make a note to mention the before and after affect. I'll probably have a video in the review.
Thanks, much appreciated. Just out of curiosity, how is the transition to vacuum on the soft padding setting? On Standard padding, I feel like it is impossible to smoothly throttle off - it feels like you can smoothly transition down to like 10% throttle, and then you immediately "fall" the rest of the way to zero.

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Thanks, much appreciated. Just out of curiosity, how is the transition to vacuum on the soft padding setting? On Standard padding, I feel like it is impossible to smoothly throttle off - it feels like you can smoothly transition down to like 10% throttle, and then you immediately "fall" the rest of the way to zero.
It's much better then the other 2 options. Which is why I keep it on soft. But I'll use the more aggressive setting when I'm going to meets
Sponsored