Country flag

dank82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatch Sport MT
Country flag
For me was around $600-$700 for install lol
How are you liking that Exedy clutch and flywheel compared to stock? Not too bad to daily?

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How are you liking that Exedy clutch and flywheel compared to stock? Not too bad to daily?
It's holding up lol that's forsure. I had another buddy have it to before he sold his car a few days after haha

kcvpr

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It's holding up lol that's forsure. I had another buddy have it to before he sold his car a few days after haha
Where did you get the parts from? Getting a upgraded clutch is on my wish list, so I wont worry about the car after getting it tuned. I live in petaluma during the week so vallejo sounds like a good option... Would you have them do the work again if given the choice?

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did you get the parts from? Getting a upgraded clutch is on my wish list, so I wont worry about the car after getting it tuned. I live in petaluma during the week so vallejo sounds like a good option... Would you have them do the work again if given the choice?
I would recommend Eman's clutch https://www.naperformanceftw.com/ctr-clutch-retro/10thgen-si-hatchback-clutch-and-flywheel-kit and maybe https://prlmotorsports.com/competitionclutchandflywheelkitfor2016hondacivic15tl15b7.aspx
Hybrid works is a great place with a bunch of cool guy's there. highly recommended
Sponsored