Clunking noise from driver's wheel?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Which noise? There's a bunch.

OP
OP
Syl92

Syl92

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5TCP
Country flag
Which noise? There's a bunch.
A noise while hitting bump . Ya in the first clip before hitting bump there's the safety belt being tightened while braking, ignore that. Only notice the sound when my front wheel hit the bump/broken road. You can hear there is something wrong with the noise my front wheel hit it, rear wheel is fine

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You'll have to get it on a lift and make sure everything is still bolted down correctly.

Did you hit any hard bumps before?

(I also wonder if a tiny GoPro under there would catch anything... always wished I could see under the car while driving)

OP
OP
Syl92

Syl92

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5TCP
Country flag
I
You'll have to get it on a lift and make sure everything is still bolted down correctly.

Did you hit any hard bumps before?

(I also wonder if a tiny GoPro under there would catch anything... always wished I could see under the car while driving)
I got knocked innocently by a SUV car before- driver's side. It was actually minor and done by paint work and reshaping the side bumper. Anyway what's with it tat matters if we ever hit hard bumps before ?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got knocked innocently by a SUV car before- driver's side. It was actually minor and done by paint work and reshaping the side bumper. Anyway what's with it tat matters if we ever hit hard bumps before ?
Something could get bent, a bearing could get tweaked, etc. Have you had a shop look at it yet specifically for this clunk noise?

OP
OP
Syl92

Syl92

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5TCP
Country flag
Something could get bent, a bearing could get tweaked, etc. Have you had a shop look at it yet specifically for this clunk noise?
What happened when bearing get tweaked? But it happened this way, I was reversing my car and stopped when a car passed by behind while a Fortuner beside me reversed and turned at the same time , it was fast and my hon was too late so I got knocked . Will this minor incident tweak a bearing? I noticed there's a little shake underneath my seat. Plus my steering is having a little issue too, which I supposed was a defect tat drive shaft was worn, time was appointed next Tues to go for a check
Sponsored