First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope this is the right place for this. Does anyone here have a recommendation on a shop in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe area that will install a clear bra/wrap on the front bumper and hood for a decent price/work? I'm up and down the 101 all the time for work and my poor Civic is getting riddled with chips. I'm going to have to take it in for paint for a second time because something hit me on the highway during a sand storm. Whatever it was scratched up my front bumper and hood pretty good. Thanks for any feedback.
Sponsored

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Take it to SmartFilm. Lifetime warranty on the clear bra and I got the entire front end done for roughly 700-800.

OP
OP

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the recommendation RallyRed. Much appreciated.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I hope this is the right place for this. Does anyone here have a recommendation on a shop in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe area that will install a clear bra/wrap on the front bumper and hood for a decent price/work? I'm up and down the 101 all the time for work and my poor Civic is getting riddled with chips. I'm going to have to take it in for paint for a second time because something hit me on the highway during a sand storm. Whatever it was scratched up my front bumper and hood pretty good. Thanks for any feedback.
What do you mean about having to take it in for paint a second time? I second SmartFilm, great place!

OP
OP

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What do you mean about having to take it in for paint a second time? I second SmartFilm, great place!
Just a little over a week of purchasing my Civic rocks or something hit my front bumper and hood pretty good while driving on the highway. Giving my Civic some dings and scratches on the paint that went down to the bare bumper. I took it to the dealer to see how much it would cost to fix. The shop manager was great and said they'll have it repaired like new with no charge. Did not expect that at all. I thought this was great customer service. Less than a 2 weeks after getting my car back looking new I drive through a sand storm and something his my front bumper again. This time more deep scratches on the right side of the bumper. I know the dealer is not going to hook me up this time and understandably so. I was going to get a clear bra down the line, but with my luck I need it sooner than later.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just a little over a week of purchasing my Civic rocks or something hit my front bumper and hood pretty good while driving on the highway. Giving my Civic some dings and scratches on the paint that went down to the bare bumper. I took it to the dealer to see how much it would cost to fix. The shop manager was great and said they'll have it repaired like new with no charge. Did not expect that at all. I thought this was great customer service. Less than a 2 weeks after getting my car back looking new I drive through a sand storm and something his my front bumper again. This time more deep scratches on the right side of the bumper. I know the dealer is not going to hook me up this time and understandably so. I was going to get a clear bra down the line, but with my luck I need it sooner than later.
That was really nice of the shop manager. Was it by chance Right Honda? That sucks about the new scratches. The ha-boobs wreak havoc on car paint like none other.

OP
OP

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That was really nice of the shop manager. Was it by chance Right Honda? That sucks about the new scratches. The ha-boobs wreak havoc on car paint like none other.
It's Showcase Honda on Camelback. To be honest, my experience from test driving, to negotiating, to purchasing there was fantastic. Customer service was top notch. Bob, the Shop Manager was icing on the cake and he didn't have to do what he did, but that just makes the whole experience even better. I know everyone has different experiences, but so far so good. This has made me love my Honda even more.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It's Showcase Honda on Camelback. To be honest, my experience from test driving, to negotiating, to purchasing there was fantastic. Customer service was top notch. Bob, the Shop Manager was icing on the cake and he didn't have to do what he did, but that just makes the whole experience even better. I know everyone has different experiences, but so far so good. This has made me love my Honda even more.
That's awesome man. That is rare to find these days!

OP
OP

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's awesome man. That is rare to find these days!
Optikalillusi0n, I see you are from San Diego. Wonderful city, but back when I lived in SD, I had a 96' Accord and the guys at Ball Honda were awesome as well. Then I got a 03' Acura TL and the guys at Ball Acura were also great. I'm sure it's different now.