Cleaning Windows - No Streaks

kg4fxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring Black
Country flag
So I needed to clean my windows and have to be careful as I have tinted windows. So I order more Griots window cleaner (Gallon). And I thought I would try their new window rags. PFM Dual Weave Glass Towels. Now I did this in the garage and it was about 30 degree outside. I sprayed the heaver side of the PFM towel and wiped the glass and then flipped and used the other side to dry. It did not get dry like you would get with a paper towel.

Then later I went to run and errand at noon. Bright sun the kind where you can see all the places you missed and I figured there would be some seeing I did not get the windows perfectly dry. There were no misses. It was perfect. That has never happened before? Must be something about those towels. I watched their video as well. I like spraying the towel so as not having a wet dash that I have to clean as well. I also cleaned the gauges and infotainment panel as well.

I also ordered their PFM towel for drying the car after I wash it. Have not tried that yet. I do have various products and not a Griots only person. Thought I would pass it along. What do you all use? Have a favorite? Nice when something works and the job was not as painful or dreadful as I had expected. The hatch was easy to clean as well. I could reach everything so easy.

PFM (Pure Freakin Magic)

Honda Civic 10th gen Cleaning Windows - No Streaks thumb

Honda Civic 10th gen Cleaning Windows - No Streaks thumb

SBPerformance

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Evo, 2003 350z, 1998 CRV, 2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use a "Norwex" window cloth, it has been the only thing I've ever used that left me streak free even after a quick wipe down and all it requires is a wet microfiber and the glass cloth to polish the glass after going over it with the wet cloth. Seems to work in any temperature, cold or hot, sunny or shade.
Sponsored