Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix SI

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
I have never seen anything like that before performed on an intercooler. That thermal camera at 2:30 showing the stock intercooler and Mishimoto intercooler was very convincing.

I was considering another brand of intercooler until I saw this. That looked amazing. Will be waiting on the end product.
:agree:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
I have never seen anything like that before performed on an intercooler. That thermal camera at 2:30 showing the stock intercooler and Mishimoto intercooler was very convincing.

I was considering another brand of intercooler until I saw this. That looked amazing. Will be waiting on the end product.
Glad to hear it! As an added bonus, I will have more info on our piping coming soon as well :)

Thanks!

Nick

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As 'cool' (pun intended) as that looked, I have to ask. What were your before intercooler and after intercooler intake air temperature(s)? The visual was nice though.

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I thought about getting an intercooler at one point but decided not to. See that video has swayed me to pick this up when its released. Awesome job, can't wait!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump this thread and let you know that we're going to have an update on this piping kit very soon!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys!

It's that time! The time for another update!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D 082317_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_10

I don't have to remind most of you that for decades, anyone who was a fan of any of Honda's vehicles, you were on your own when it came to forced induction. Those days have changed, and the age of turbocharging is upon us. By now Honda's 1.5T Civic is old news, and many of you are have been looking into tunes, if you haven't already installed them, to give your 10th Gen a little extra pep in it's step. Since we've already figured out how to keep the heat off your intercooler, naturally the next step was to upgrade the piping.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D 100217_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_5

In the past we've always broken out our piping kits to each side, the hot-side and cold-side, but as we tested these pipes, we determined that not only do they operate the best as a full kit, but also they are an ideal compliment for our intercooler. With that said, we are only going to be offering these pipes as a full kit, and they were specifically designed to work with our bar and plate performance intercooler.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D 102617_NLT_CivX_ICP_WEB_10

Honda Civic 10th gen Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D 102617_NLT_CivX_ICP_WEB_7

For the full write-up on our Civic 1.5T intercooler pipe kit, including specifics on what we've improved on, make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog!

Feel free to ask any questions!

-Nick

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey Guys!

It's that time! The time for another update!

082317_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_10.jpg

I don't have to remind most of you that for decades, anyone who was a fan of any of Honda's vehicles, you were on your own when it came to forced induction. Those days have changed, and the age of turbocharging is upon us. By now Honda's 1.5T Civic is old news, and many of you are have been looking into tunes, if you haven't already installed them, to give your 10th Gen a little extra pep in it's step. Since we've already figured out how to keep the heat off your intercooler, naturally the next step was to upgrade the piping.

100217_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_5.jpg

In the past we've always broken out our piping kits to each side, the hot-side and cold-side, but as we tested these pipes, we determined that not only do they operate the best as a full kit, but also they are an ideal compliment for our intercooler. With that said, we are only going to be offering these pipes as a full kit, and they were specifically designed to work with our bar and plate performance intercooler.

102617_NLT_CivX_ICP_WEB_10.jpg

102617_NLT_CivX_ICP_WEB_7.jpg

For the full write-up on our Civic 1.5T intercooler pipe kit, including specifics on what we've improved on, make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog!

Feel free to ask any questions!

-Nick
Looks beautiful! :love: Any idea of price?

Status
Not open for further replies.