Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
;););)

I like the way you think!

-Diamaan
Mishi-

Is there any new updates on the intercooler piping? I'm very interested in this, let us know! ETA on orders/preorders?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Mishi-

Is there any new updates on the intercooler piping? I'm very interested in this, let us know! ETA on orders/preorders?

Thanks!
Unfortunately it's still a little too early to release our presale information, but our production samples are going to be hitting the dyno later today actually! Our engineer has been running the intercooler through it's paces for the last 3 days, and the piping is up next!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civilized Pipelines - Mishimoto’s Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intercooler Piping R&D 082517_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_2

-Nick

DomoChino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Toyota Matrix, 17 Civic EX
Unfortunately it's still a little too early to release our presale information, but our production samples are going to be hitting the dyno later today actually! Our engineer has been running the intercooler through it's paces for the last 3 days, and the piping is up next!

082517_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_2.jpg

-Nick
Good luck mishimoto! Definitely will have my support on this when it's out in the wild.

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

082517_NLT_CivX_INT_WEB_2.jpg

-Nick
Thanks for the update!!

Rockstar08

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI and 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4
Country flag
Great video can't wait to see more update and our dyno numbers for the new Intercooler and pipes you have there!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Our video team was buzzing around the dynapacks while we had our 1.5T in the shop:

Stay tuned for some blog updates!

-Nick
I've been strongly considering an aftermarket intercooler but this video showing the thermal imaging may be what sold me.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have never seen anything like that before performed on an intercooler. That thermal camera at 2:30 showing the stock intercooler and Mishimoto intercooler was very convincing.

I was considering another brand of intercooler until I saw this. That looked amazing. Will be waiting on the end product.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.