iWantaHatch

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ExlNavi,2016 PiloTouring
Customer says "I like the car but don't want those 19s, can you put 18s on it?"
Last years Accord Sport wheels are pretty nice
Thanks for the reply! I'm pretty new to how things work with cars, so sorry about sounding like a total fool. So if I am reading this correct, you're saying the rims are too big for the 10th gen civic? Or the tires that are on accord sport rims that come with the accord sport are too big for our car? So basically, you just got the rims and then bought new tires to make them fit the hatch? And Does Honda actually sell the rims by themselves so I wouldn't have to risk buying stolen ones on ebay or craigslist?
Yes I bought the wheels and tires separately and bought a little smaller tire. 225 width and probably should got 35 mm profile instead of 40 but like I said previously they work for me
Sponsored

OP
OP
iWantaHatch

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Customer says "I like the car but don't want those 19s, can you put 18s on it?"
Sorry for like the 4th question in 2 minutes, lol. But what exactly is Accord Take offs? Also, Why would the dealers be taking off the rims in the first place?
I remember an old lady last year that bought a sport and didn't want "Those fancy wheels" So we swapped out 17" from an EXL Accord. She was happy and then I sold the EXL with the 19" to a friend

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you have any issues with any sensors in the car? Do you notice that your speedometer is off? I'm looking to get larger tires next time to help fill in the wheel gap a little better and also to improve the ride. I want to go from 245/40-18 to 235/45-18.

Thanks!

OP
OP
iWantaHatch

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you have any issues with any sensors in the car? Do you notice that your speedometer is off? I'm looking to get larger tires next time to help fill in the wheel gap a little better and also to improve the ride. I want to go from 245/40-18 to 235/45-18.

Thanks!
No issues at all. There are no sensors in the wheels anymore
I like my 225's but I could of probably put 235's
The speedo is off by 2 mph

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Am very interested to see the CivicX with spacers. Hopefully would make the car look more aggressive.

TruthVandetta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
IF ANYBODY WANTS THE 19" Accord Sport wheels i will trade mine for Civic Hatchback Sport wheel or Civic Touring Wheel. I just miss my Civic Wheels.

rpetersen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Too bad your in Washington, or I would trade you in a second for my civic sport wheels

rpetersen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
No, but I bet it would still be few hundred bucks to ship the wheels with tires.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love these rims and have thought about putting them on my '17 EX-T in White Orchid Pearl. I don't want to go to 19s though, because I have found that I'm really enjoying the comfortable/smooth ride of the 18s. My previous (2013) Civic had 19s on it, and I thought it was not comfortable at all. Although, that may be due to the noise from the tires instead. The wheels that I chose were very similar to these Accord Sport ones. Maybe I can find some 18s that look like them. :)

In your opinion, has the ride comfort and noise level stayed the same?
Sponsored