Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
Cracks me up they even put a "build" page up when the only real option they list is color lol.

Weird that they still aren't showing the carbon fiber accessories with the rest they have listed.
Carbon fiber accessories wont even be out until the fall. There is no reason to list them yet.

OP
OP

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
The online inventory corresponds to initial color allocation that was posted about two months ago. I'm guessing it's basically linked to the iN inventory system.

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag
Carbon fiber accessories wont even be out until the fall. There is no reason to list them yet.
Still no excuse not to list them though. If they aren't available yet then they could put an "*availability in X amount of time". They take the possibility of losing out on sale for said items if Billy Bob wants a certain piece for his CTR but doesn't see it even remotely mentioned on their website so he buys it from X aftermarket company but might have waited until the release date for it if he knew it was coming. Call me crazy but that's how I look at it. That's also how Honda does it on their Powersports products. Once the accessory has been announced it goes up online and if it's not available then they say when it will be.

nyuofa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, STI
Haha if you click on the asterisk next to the price/msrp, it says, 'dealer sets own prices.' O yea?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I thought it was Brilliant Sporty Blue

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I found a Blue one coming into a dealership about an hour from me. It's taking a lot of restraint not to call and get a price :-D.

mechanicali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Eclipse GSX
So no remote start. Guess Honda Pro Jason was right. Darnit. Maybe it will be an add-on? Does anyone know if it is offered as an add-on on other cars?

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
So no remote start. Guess Honda Pro Jason was right. Darnit. Maybe it will be an add-on? Does anyone know if it is offered as an add-on on other cars?
It's not the best to put a remote start on a manual. To many idiots out there will find a way to have their car drive off empty.
Honda does not offer a remote start in any manual car.

Last edited:

mp2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 NSX, 2017 SI sedan
It's not the best to put a remote stay on a manual. To many idiots out there will find a way to have their car drive off empty.
Honda does not offer a remote start in any manual car.
There are safety features that prevent this from happening. Up to the installer to install them.