Civic Type R availabilty ?

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Everyone is entitled to be wrong, but it's still fun looking back at posts on here from last Summer that confidently stated the Civic Type R would be selling below MSRP within a few months of release. :)

Yes Raptors are still selling with ADM’s. If you look at Grapevine Ford in Grapevine, TX they are still asking for a 15K ADM. I think they have one stock Raptor for $87,000!! I shopped for my Raptor in Dec of last year. They wouldn’t even let me open up a Raptor without putting together numbers and a credit application. The next day, I found the Raptor I wanted and paid below MSRP. Grapevine Ford is still calling me three months after I already bought my Raptor. I hate stealerships like these.
If you know of anyone else looking for a Raptor, Pegues-Hurst Ford in Longview, Texas sells them for MSRP. I don't care for Fords, but the owner and a few other employees run in my social circle. They're a decent place to buy a Ford. Still owned by the same, local family for 73 years and in business since 1915. Overhead is low thanks to their old building from 1967 that looks relatively unchanged.
Sponsored

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Any speculation if the Civic Type R's supplies will ever meet up with demands and price will drop down to MSRP (or less)? If it ever will...how much longer? 6 more months, 1 year, 2 years? Or is this a limited production so demand will always >>>>> supplies?
If you check this website it appears that about half of us paid at MSRP or below. Don’t let the hype suck you in.

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Any speculation if the Civic Type R's supplies will ever meet up with demands and price will drop down to MSRP (or less)? If it ever will...how much longer? 6 more months, 1 year, 2 years? Or is this a limited production so demand will always >>>>> supplies?
You need to look around. About 50% of us have bought cars at or below MSRP. There are cars out there, I got one. Don’t pay more than sticker and no add ons.

Hal
Sponsored