Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R | Sentra SER | GMC Terrain.
Country flag
Wheels: TE37 18X9.5 +38
Tires: 255/40/18 Yokohama AD08R
Springs: Swift
Alignment: -2 Front (guide pins removed), -2.5 Rear
Fender modifications: Front fender tab by the side marker has to be bent flat towards the fender and the liner trimmed. Rear flare has to be trimmed. Rear quarter panel remains untouched.
Rubbing: Very minor in the rear at higher speeds when encountering a larger dip in the road. Otherwise, for daily driving at least 95% rubbing free.
Reviews say the AR08R are noisy. How do you find them compared to the stock 20" Continental SportContact 6?
Sponsored

kevinyong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Reviews say the AR08R are noisy. How do you find them compared to the stock 20" Continental SportContact 6?
Ii haven’t noticed too much road noise from the AD08R’s compared to the Conti’s. It’s about the same between the two. The car feels so much better on 18’s compared to 20’s though. It’s just way more comfortable to be driving on 18’s with a thicker sidewall than 20’s with rubberband sidewalls.

Reactions: RCX

GarbageFk7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 2018, Civic Type R
Country flag
These look very good on a black car. I considered these before choosing the TS5s.
Bro you have ts5's on your type R? I had a set for my other car or enkei ts5's 18x8.5 +38 offset and wanted to get them re-drilled for 5x120. But the shop said it wouldnt clear the caliper.

Linwozzle

First Name
Linden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CBP CTR, 05 Lotus Elise, 94 Miata
Country flag
Regas look good! Anyone with pictures of a CTR with BBS LM?