Civic Type R #1037 in Polished Metal Metallic

FurY

2 SOON JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 S2000 CR, 2011 Si Sedan
Country flag
You know I'm a fan, buddy. Can't wait to see it in person soon! Now the mileage gap in our S2000's is only going to increase lol. Congrats again!
Sponsored

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope, nothing on the side mirrors.

IMG_6450.JPG
Considering this car was developed for both track and street, and this is the Touring model, I am surprised they didn't keep the blind spot camera. That is one of my favorite safety features in my Accord and wish it were in the CTR.

OP
OP
InitialDougie

InitialDougie

1st PMM CTR delivery & only 2017 Sold @ MSRP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, RSX Type S, CTR
Country flag
You know I'm a fan, buddy. Can't wait to see it in person soon! Now the mileage gap in our S2000's is only going to increase lol. Congrats again!
you will get to see it this weekend my good man, just need to figure out which C&C we're going to lol

4DBox

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silver EXT, 2018 Volt
Country flag
PMM is officially the sleeper color of this car. Goddamn so mean looking. :headbang::headbang:
IMO the PMM color gives a Mil-spec vibe that speaks of a military weapon. The wing, canards, intakes, and vortex bits suggests a jet fighter. The color mutes the black polygons (radar plates?) giving a lo-viz effect. Loving it!

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
IMO the PMM color gives a Mil-spec vibe that speaks of a military weapon. The wing, canards, intakes, and vortex bits suggests a jet fighter. The color mutes the black polygons (radar plates?) giving a lo-viz effect. Loving it!
Yeah it gives off the vibe that its a destroyer-type car LOL. The PMM and the red accents of the CTR makes it perfect color combination, IMO. Better than the black in the sense that the color doesn't need to be maintained as much as the CBP does.

OP
OP
InitialDougie

InitialDougie

1st PMM CTR delivery & only 2017 Sold @ MSRP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, RSX Type S, CTR
Country flag
And then they decided to shit all over the car :(
the most up'd post is a kid that knows the car and who bought it and for how much, i'm good with it! maybe don't let things get ya down man :) the car is amazing and no hater can take that away

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
:O you let them wash it? Hope they were using quality microfiber and know how to properly wash a car.