Civic taking a bite out of the auto car wash scrubbers

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey so almost every time I take my 2016 civic sedan through the automatic car wash, I always find a ripped off piece from the scrubbers caught in the side of my hood or headlights. Has anyone else been having the same experience, or is it just my civic that acts like a dog that hates baths? haha

I attached pictures I took after the car wash that the dealership did after doing the B1 service for my car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic taking a bite out of the auto car wash scrubbers 20170718_093807

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic taking a bite out of the auto car wash scrubbers 20170718_093811

Last edited:

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Nah, that plastic bit sticks out on mine too. I'd be really careful with how you get it washed because something could hook that hard enough to possibly break or crack the plastic.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nah, that plastic bit sticks out on mine too. I'd be really careful with how you get it washed because something could hook that hard enough to possibly break or crack the plastic.
Oh...I actually never thought of it that way. Hmmm, I like to wash my car myself, but there are days when I don't have the time, and use the BlueWave car wash.

myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatchback LX 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I always go touchless...

I thought the dirt stuck in those will scratch your car.
Sponsored