Civic Sport (Sedan/Coupe) are everywhere!

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I love my 2 door 2019 Si. I couldnt imagine having any less power though.

Also the looks of the sport coupe is very bland to me. I think the 2 door Si looks the sleekest and sportiest.

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
I get really disappointed when I see the sports. I see the HDMI exhaust and think that I am coming up on a fellow SI owner. I get tricked like 5 times a day. So rare to see SI or CTR around me. Guess it makes my modded SI pretty unique.
Its like you're driving some kind of high end exotic car.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see them from time to time.
As I said in plenty of threads I dislike sharing the same wheels design on the sport hatches and sport sedans/coupes. Whatever Honda wanted to make them different when it comes to shade the Si get the brighter brushed aluminum and the sports get the black chrome ones.
The sport sedan/coupe has thicker sway bar and a better dampening then the LX, so I would say that it is not a bad car. Maybe a poor mans auto x car.
Si = poor mans Type R
Sports = poor mans Si
EX = baller commuter
LX = poor mans EX commuter
Coupe = mentally needs help in any trim lol
lol
I am just playing here.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I see them from time to time.
As I said in plenty of threads I dislike sharing the same wheels design on the sport hatches and sport sedans/coupes. Whatever Honda wanted to make them different when it comes to shade the Si get the brighter brushed aluminum and the sports get the black chrome ones.
The sport sedan/coupe has thicker sway bar and a better dampening then the LX, so I would say that it is not a bad car. Maybe a poor mans auto x car.
Si = poor mans Type R
Sports = poor mans Si
EX = baller commuter
LX = poor mans EX commuter
Coupe = mentally needs help in any trim lol
lol
I am just playing here.
I do need mental help:confused1: and yes I own a coupe :thumbsup:

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Did you know the turbo actually is underrated by Honda? The base 1.5T has been dyno'd by Hondata and other sources at 190+ hp. And it has tons more torque, too. Glad you love your Sport but if you're implying it's faster, it's not. It's about 1.5 seconds slower 0-60 with a CVT.

I'm sure it handles well and it does look nice.
Never said it was faster, to me there both slow.i wonder if the 2.0 is underrated.but the sport does handle nice and fun to drive

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think all this talk has made me hyper aware. I was at an event this morning and saw not one but 2 sport trims. One sedan and one coupe. Both blue. Also saw a silver LX hatch. Thought I was at a CivicX meet!

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Here is Socal...10th Gen Civics are like bicycles..they are everywhere. It is not uncommon to roll in a gang of 10th civics at a stoplight :cool::p

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
As a guy who daily drives a 500 whp car, I still find the 2.0 Civic to be a fun ride. You know that saying, "its more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow" lol. The sports look good and Honda knows how to make even an economy car engaging, I would have bought the sport if it had existed when I was buying my EX.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ex are turbo and auto
Not all ex models are turbos the salesperson was trying to sell me a ex coupe with a 2.0 liter i told him I wanted the turbo which is the EX-T

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Not all ex models are turbos the salesperson was trying to sell me a ex coupe with a 2.0 liter i told him I wanted the turbo which is the EX-T
For 2019 and up, Honda dropped the EX-T and all EX models are now turbo. But from 2016-2018 the EX was non-turbo like you mentioned.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For 2019 and up, Honda dropped the EX-T and all EX models are now turbo. But from 2016-2018 the EX was non-turbo like you mentioned.
Thanks good to know apparently I didn’t read that in the new line up
Sponsored