Maxum

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
I'd definitely recommend the Weather Tech floor LINERS, Honda trunk tray, front splash guard and also the Honda cargo net. The net keeps everything tied up nicely.
I have all these installed in mine. I also picked up a Honda ashtray with lid for center console to hide and organize loose change
Weathertech mats are a must if you live in an area that has snow and salt on the roads in winter. My last car, I didn't have weathertech mats and had to literally chisel the dried hard salt off the carpet. My 2020 Si came with winter and summer mats, but the winter ones do not cover nearly all the carpet. Just toss them.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I am going through the same process with getting a '19 Coupe Si, IMO I would not bother with buying floor mats or lugnuts from the stealership as you can get them cheaper elsewhere and easily install them yourself. Same holds true for the illumination kits, etc. if you have the knowledge and resources to do the wiring etc yourself.

That being said, I don't have resources or confidence to do the illumination kit or any other wiring for that matter, so I am considering getting the console and interior illumination kits installed at the stealership at pos but I am on the fence and hoping to get some responses about them here: https://www.civicx.com/threads/2019-civic-si-coupe-interior-illumination-questions-opinions.33358/

Two things I am definitely getting at the dealership are the auto-dimming mirror with homelink and the spare wheel kit (the dealership I am going through charges $263 installed and I haven't found it for much cheaper/effort yet).

I am going to bypass getting the Honda branded all weather mats based on some of the reviews I have read about them wearing out relatively quickly and not having as high of walls. I have always had good success with Weathertech and I like the look of the Maxpider's as well after reading some positive reviews on them; I just wish they had a cargo area one for the Si Coupe.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XF5YTZ...olid=2ZYEXZFD0CWDW&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Idk how anyone could be wearing out the OEM high wall floor mats, unless they wear metal football cleats when they drive?
Sponsored