Civic Si Coupe Accessories HELP!

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
I will be getting my 2019 Civic Si Coupe in a few weeks, I'm planning on getting a few accessories. (All Season Mats, Interior illumination and Black Wheel Nuts)
What do you guys think?

I would appreciate if anyone would upload pictures of their current accessories!

Thanks.
Sponsored

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Country flag
Nice to meet you! I personally recommend a good tuning solution as one of the first, easy mods you can do to extract more fun from the car. We support both Hondata and KTuner...but I think the Ktuner currently has a bit more built into it... and it seems to be the more popular choice.

It IS winter, and as such... I love the weathertec floor liners: https://www.maperformance.com/produ...da-civic-coupe-44943-1-2?variant=177577820163 or https://www.maperformance.com/produ...-honda-civic-w390-w391?variant=18478973091910

Obviously, lug nuts I can help with... but whatever you need help with, feel free to message me any time!

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I am going through the same process with getting a '19 Coupe Si, IMO I would not bother with buying floor mats or lugnuts from the stealership as you can get them cheaper elsewhere and easily install them yourself. Same holds true for the illumination kits, etc. if you have the knowledge and resources to do the wiring etc yourself.

That being said, I don't have resources or confidence to do the illumination kit or any other wiring for that matter, so I am considering getting the console and interior illumination kits installed at the stealership at pos but I am on the fence and hoping to get some responses about them here: https://www.civicx.com/threads/2019-civic-si-coupe-interior-illumination-questions-opinions.33358/

Two things I am definitely getting at the dealership are the auto-dimming mirror with homelink and the spare wheel kit (the dealership I am going through charges $263 installed and I haven't found it for much cheaper/effort yet).

I am going to bypass getting the Honda branded all weather mats based on some of the reviews I have read about them wearing out relatively quickly and not having as high of walls. I have always had good success with Weathertech and I like the look of the Maxpider's as well after reading some positive reviews on them; I just wish they had a cargo area one for the Si Coupe.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XF5YTZ...olid=2ZYEXZFD0CWDW&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
I will be getting my 2019 Civic Si Coupe in a few weeks, I'm planning on getting a few accessories. (All Season Mats, Interior illumination and Black Wheel Nuts)
What do you guys think?

I would appreciate if anyone would upload pictures of their current accessories!

Thanks.
There are several things that are probably easier to have the dealer install (lights and wireless charger come to mind), but some things like a trunk liner and floor mats you would be better off buying elsewhere. FWIW, I bought some floor mats off Amazon for half the price and couldn't be happier.
https://www.amazon.com/HD-Mart-Gene...dpPl=1&dpID=41XnQE4WJ7L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

OP
OP
SFerrusco

SFerrusco

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si (Ktuner, K&N Intake)
Country flag
There are several things that are probably easier to have the dealer install (lights and wireless charger come to mind), but some things like a trunk liner and floor mats you would be better off buying elsewhere. FWIW, I bought some floor mats off Amazon for half the price and couldn't be happier.
https://www.amazon.com/HD-Mart-Generation-2016-2017-2018-2019-Weather-Odorless/dp/B07GFJRYT6/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1550017065&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=civic+floor+mats&dpPl=1&dpID=41XnQE4WJ7L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
I will be definitely buying these! Thanks!

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
If you haven't purchased the car yet, things like floor mats are good items to try to get the dealer to throw in during negotiations.

Supercell

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EX-T Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I usually opt for the body side moldings to add some protection to the doors and a trunk tray along with the all season mats. Some peeps don't like the body side moldings, so maybe try them on in the build tool and see if you like the look or not. You can see how they look on a coupe in my garage. (ABM color)

P.S. - Also consider the rear bumper applique if you are going to be using your trunk a lot....may save the paint from stuff getting dragged into/out of the trunk.

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
I was able to negotiate WeatherTech mats front an back with my purchase. I also added the HFP front lip and side skirts. Not cheap, but I like the look. I added an engine cover from eBay, from Amazon - carbon fiber looking bits for the steering wheel and custom fit cup/door/center 'rubber mats'. Looking to install window visors and get the car tinted as well.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Two things I am definitely getting at the dealership are the auto-dimming mirror with homelink and the spare wheel kit (the dealership I am going through charges $263 installed and I haven't found it for much cheaper/effort yet).
I wanted the auto dimming mirror also. But the added bonus with the coupe wing is it blocks the vast majority of lights behind me, no matter how close they tailgate. I didn’t need the auto mirror after I saw what the wing does

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I wanted the auto dimming mirror also. But the added bonus with the coupe wing is it blocks the vast majority of lights behind me, no matter how close they tailgate. I didn’t need the auto mirror after I saw what the wing does
I have read about mixed results with this as well, but figured it was still worth having for the homelink so I don't have to have a bunch of remotes rattling around everywhere + in the event the auto dimming works at least some of the time (again, mixed results) it would be worth it to me.
I dunno, each to their own I guess. Thanks for the tip regardless!

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Right, if you need a homelink, then yeah it’s a great addition. My remote rattles around the glovebox.
I also got cold feet when I saw the instruction manual showing the headliner and A pillar needed to be dissembled to put in one of these. I didn’t want the dealership to mess up the rattle free and tight factory finish

thebutcher

NSFW
First Name
The Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Chevy C10 custom deluxe, 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited, 2019 Honda Civic Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'd definitely recommend the Weather Tech floor LINERS, Honda trunk tray, front splash guard and also the Honda cargo net. The net keeps everything tied up nicely.
I have all these installed in mine. I also picked up a Honda ashtray with lid for center console to hide and organize loose change

2018 Si FireFighter

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2010 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the dimming mirror installed at my dealer for under $200. I love it
Sponsored