First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I did some forum searching and it seems most people were installing the Chinese/Taiwanese Market crystal clear markers with some modifications to make the North American bulb housings work. I was not happy with the crystal clear markers personally as I prefer a white reflector type "clear" marker. I was also not happy with having to file down the housing or use a cheap looking adapter. So I did some digging and found these https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEAR-Fron...ash=item5d7436d258:g:V6cAAOSwWxNYsTRU&vxp=mtr
I have actually had a lot of experience with Depo, I have had some tail lights for a Lancer that had zero issues... no condensation, no cracking or fading etc. So I figured I could trust them and for 25 bucks why not?
Here is a shot of the Depo part number and box they shipped in. I did not take a photo of the packing itself but the markers came wrapped in plastic and a small plastic bag for the halogen bulbs included.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) xPhEm

I forgot to take a comparison photo showing the rear of both housing so I made one from photos found on ebay (but they are accurate). So no modification is needed at all. 100% plug and play and perfect fitment.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) xf2Hi

Here is a photo after installed
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) xPPTa

I also did not use the included 194 amber hologens and opted to use these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077FNLZ8R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) xPyVK

Overall I couldn't be happier... this is a no brainer for $25 and 10-15 minutes to install.

mikzysw2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
This has been bothering me too, I will look online and hope they deliver to Turkey. Looks really nice by the way.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered a set of these Depo's for white Si. Ready to rid it if the yellow, lol.

OP
OP
MavicTB

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This has been bothering me too, I will look online and hope they deliver to Turkey. Looks really nice by the way.
Thank you, I hope they have them in your country.

I just ordered a set of these Depo's for white Si. Ready to rid it if the yellow, lol.
Sweet post a picture for us.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I just ordered there for my Si also, smoked lens though.

OP
OP
MavicTB

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered there for my Si also, smoked lens though.
I really considered the smoked version but ended up going for the clear. I may buy a set in smoked to see which I like better lol. they are so easy to change out and cheap.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really considered the smoked version but ended up going for the clear. I may buy a set in smoked to see which I like better lol. they are so easy to change out and cheap.

I looked at the smoked as well but thought the clear would look better on the white of my car. Post up if you get the smoked.

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I cannot pick between smoke & clear myself for my ABM sedan. Some colors clearly look better with one over the other, but this is such a toss up. Clear seems to match headlights better, but smoke blends with the black Sport/Si/TypeR grille... Oh decisions!

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I received my Depo Smoked Corners, perfect fit and for $25 you cant beat it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) IMG_9753

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) IMG_9754

OP
OP
MavicTB

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice! seriously I think this should be the first mod you do for these cars lol.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got mine installed today, took less than 5 minutes for both sides. I love the way it cleans us the front end.

Excuse how dirty my car is, is been raining every day since I bought the car a week ago.

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) 20180210_141439

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) 20180210_141447

norcal.in.socal.si

Red Eyes Black Dragon (REBD Si)
First Name
CA_FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got the smoked Depos and were very easy to install. At first I had a bit of trouble taking out the clear bulb but you can just pull it off, it may seem like it can break if you squeeze too hard so be careful.
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) IMG_0931 Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) IMG_3697.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) IMG_0932

meow

First Name
Dot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport & 2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know whether to go with clear or smoke on my aegean blue pearl.

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
So I did some forum searching and it seems most people were installing the Chinese/Taiwanese Market crystal clear markers with some modifications to make the North American bulb housings work. I was not happy with the crystal clear markers personally as I prefer a white reflector type "clear" marker. I was also not happy with having to file down the housing or use a cheap looking adapter. So I did some digging and found these https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLEAR-Fron...ash=item5d7436d258:g:V6cAAOSwWxNYsTRU&vxp=mtr
I have actually had a lot of experience with Depo, I have had some tail lights for a Lancer that had zero issues... no condensation, no cracking or fading etc. So I figured I could trust them and for 25 bucks why not?
Here is a shot of the Depo part number and box they shipped in. I did not take a photo of the packing itself but the markers came wrapped in plastic and a small plastic bag for the halogen bulbs included.
xPhEm.jpg

I forgot to take a comparison photo showing the rear of both housing so I made one from photos found on ebay (but they are accurate). So no modification is needed at all. 100% plug and play and perfect fitment.
xf2Hi.jpg

Here is a photo after installed
xPPTa.jpg

I also did not use the included 194 amber hologens and opted to use these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077FNLZ8R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
xPyVK.jpg

Overall I couldn't be happier... this is a no brainer for $25 and 10-15 minutes to install.
Had these last year along with another member here. Both of ours started developing moisture inside in less than 2 months. I switched to the crystal clear JDM ones with no problems.

jayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2020 BMW M2C
Country flag
I picked up a pair of "JDM Style" smoked markers off eBay a few months ago. They fit flush, no modifications needed for the bulb and have no moisture build up. IMO they look better than the frosted pattern on the OEM/DEPO ones:

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) 20180208_165154

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) 20180208_165146

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Si Clear Corner Lights (Depo) 20180208_165309