Civic SI Catback Exhaust now available 27WON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Does the car in the video on your website have both the front pipe and down pipe as well as the exhaust? Or is it just the exhaust and front pipe? I'm trying to gauge sound with/without the additional parts.
Sponsored

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Does the car in the video on your website have both the front pipe and down pipe as well as the exhaust? Or is it just the exhaust and front pipe? I'm trying to gauge sound with/without the additional parts.
It says on the website that it’s a completely stock Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It says on the website that it’s a completely stock Si
I must be missing where that is. Is that in the blog or on the page for the exhaust itself? If it is a bone stock civic, does anyone have sound clips with a front/down pipe combo plus the exhaust?

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I must be missing where that is. Is that in the blog or on the page for the exhaust itself? If it is a bone stock civic, does anyone have sound clips with a front/down pipe combo plus the exhaust?
Hmmm you are actually right! I swear I thought it was on the website, but looks like they posted that info on the actual YouTube video. Sorry bout that!

Honda Civic 10th gen Civic SI Catback Exhaust now available 27WON D7B54D07-C6F4-46E8-9EA0-B21BEB64FBE0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hmmm you are actually right! I swear I thought it was on the website, but looks like they posted that info on the actual YouTube video. Sorry bout that!

D7B54D07-C6F4-46E8-9EA0-B21BEB64FBE0.jpeg
That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for finding that. This is why I'm on this forum!

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for finding that. This is why I'm on this forum!
They actually do have one video with the exhaust + down pipe but it was a short clip and was inside a parking garage so I don’t think it’s what you’re looking for...

Patiently waiting for someone to get it installed and post sound clips!

DLEGAIR

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Any ETA on the coupe version of the exhaust? I really hope it's within the next couple of months.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any ETA on the coupe version of the exhaust? I really hope it's within the next couple of months.
About 4-5 weeks. We are getting through the L15 FMIC launch and FK8 launch first then getting these out the door.