CastroCola

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017 S2000 2006 600z coupe
Country flag
hey guys i just wanted to ask if the HFP si comes in sedan or is it a coupe only thing i drive a sedan right now and was thinking of buying some of the accessories
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
they come in both. its subjective with the looks. vut you know what they say "love is blind"

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
The HFP wheels are fugly. Nice Pilot 4s tires though. Those are the best HFP feature, by far

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have an Si Coupe, i don’t like the HFP wheels either but I like the side spoilers and the front lip from the HFP, so that’s what I added to my Coupe.

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the HFP lip and side skirts, bought as accessories about a year after vehicle purchase. IMO, they are not worth the money. The lip is like ~280 and the side skirts are like ~600 ?? NOT WORTH. just get something after market...

Oogalee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't get why Honda increased the offset for the HFP wheels.
It should be more aggressive because it's an upgrade.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
the sideskirts are worth it if you can. get them for a good price as they look really good... on the coupes at least.

i got mi e for around 430 i think from a dealership that sells them on ebay. i waited until the 15% off sale, and they list them for around 500 if i recall correctly. so do the math on that one

but maybe not worth it if you pay full retail. and the ugly little red thing on the front i wouldnt pay anything for because it looks dumb as hell. like a tacky tacked on red accesory thay youd get at autozone. even if it matches the color of the car it just doesnt look right. if it looked more like the type r splitter than it would look good.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson, Mustang GT
Doesn't the HFP give your civic the same suspension that the R has? If so, ya its worth it if you want to take it to the track or have fun pushing it around corners.

"you can now add a Coupe Si HFP (Honda Factory Performance) package that features a special lip spoiler and side sills, unique 19-inch alloy wheels, a sport suspension with modified active dampers that reportedly improve handling and ride quality, plus a handful of interior upgrades for $3,999."

https://www.carsoup.com/blog/2018/07/27/2018-honda-civic-coupe-si/

Last edited:

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Doesn't the HFP give your civic the same suspension that the R has? If so, ya its worth it if you want to take it to the track or have fun pushing it around corners.

"you can now add a Coupe Si HFP (Honda Factory Performance) package that features a special lip spoiler and side sills, unique 19-inch alloy wheels, a sport suspension with modified active dampers that reportedly improve handling and ride quality, plus a handful of interior upgrades for $3,999."

https://www.carsoup.com/blog/2018/07/27/2018-honda-civic-coupe-si/
The HFP suspension is not the same as the Type R. It is however an upgrade over the stock Si suspension. IMO, this is a worthwhile upgrade.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
question is: is the hfp suspension as least as good as the type r? it better be considering how fuggin expensive the shit is.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
question is: is the hfp suspension as least as good as the type r? it better be considering how fuggin expensive the shit is.
It is not as good as the type R. The type R suspension is completely different and there is a lot of engineering that went into it.

The HFP suspension is quite expensive but:
1. You will not throw any codes.
2. You will not void your warranty.
3. Retains the adaptive modes which are both more comfortable and firmer than stock.
4. Is less expensive than trying to frankenstein a type R suspension on your Si...way less.

All of these reasons, to me at least, make it worth the money. I want to feel the added comfort and the added firmness between regular and sport mode! It’s barely noticeable in a stock Si. One day...

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
It is not as good as the type R. The type R suspension is completely different and there is a lot of engineering that went into it.

The HFP suspension is quite expensive but:
1. You will not throw any codes.
2. You will not void your warranty.
3. Retains the adaptive modes which are both more comfortable and firmer than stock.
4. Is less expensive than trying to frankenstein a type R suspension on your Si...way less.

All of these reasons, to me at least, make it worth the money. I want to feel the added comfort and the added firmness between regular and sport mode! It’s barely noticeable in a stock Si. One day...
so you have the hfp suspension on your si?

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I do not sadly. But I had it on my 9th and it was awesome. I hear this is just as good and/or better. The people that do have it can attest that the ride is more comfortable when not in sport mode, and more capable in sport mode.

This is going to be my suspension upgrade when I save up enough
Sponsored