Civic Hatchback Side Window Visors / Rain Deflectors

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I just received my visors. Is it me or are the thick plastic washers not needed? It seems to work better by just inserting the pushpin without the thick washer.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I just received my visors. Is it me or are the thick plastic washers not needed? It seems to work better by just inserting the pushpin without the thick washer.
The washers normally are installed, but not absolutely required. If you find the pins alone work, you can just use those.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I noticed one of the washers seemed a little thicker than the others so it had trouble installing but once I got it in everything was secure. I guess overall if it work without them then it is mostly a visual preference.

I just know these things have already come in super handy with the weird weather here in AR :p

-R

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Just released, these new side window visors / rain deflectors are an inexpensive accessory that will make your hatchback look and actually feel cooler. These were designed specifically for the 2017+ Civic hatch and will not fit sedan models. They also have blacked out trim whereas the sedan ones feature "chrome look" trim.

Main Benefits:
  • Sporty look.
  • Deflect rains.
  • Allow you to keep your windows cracked, which lets in fresh air to help prevent window fogging and keeps your interior cooler too.
  • Reduced wind noise.
  • Made from durable, tinted cast acrylic.
  • Easy install (with provided clips and adhesive).

For more info and to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/pro-design-side-window-visors-deflectors.html

44820_2201___full-20car-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___front-jpg.jpg

44820_2201___rear-jpg.jpg

Install video is from the sedan model, but it's the same procedure:

Will these fit the 17 Hatchback Sport?

sadsushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Any plans to make these blacked out Side Window Visors for Sedan's? They look nice and would like to pick them up for my Touring Sedan

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any plans to make these blacked out Side Window Visors for Sedan's? They look nice and would like to pick them up for my Touring Sedan
I don't know if this will happen to tell you the truth, since all the sedan use chrome molding from the factory as far as I know.

SonicTyphoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looks great! On the fence about picking these up, but are the logos on the driver/passenger visors removable? I would prefer no logo for a sleek look. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks great! On the fence about picking these up, but are the logos on the driver/passenger visors removable? I would prefer no logo for a sleek look. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the feedback. The small logos are not easily removable, but it can be done with the right tool and some adhesive remover.

SonicTyphoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks for the reply ProCivic! That gives me some hope then. Is it a fairly thick sticker that I can pry off or more like use a dremel to remove?

Are you guys still offering forum discounts? Definitely interested in picking these up.

larontheaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX Civic Hatch
Country flag
Thanks for the reply ProCivic! That gives me some hope then. Is it a fairly thick sticker that I can pry off or more like use a dremel to remove?

Are you guys still offering forum discounts? Definitely interested in picking these up.
Just took a look at mine and seems like its just stuck on by some adhesive. May have some left over residue when removing though which would be your main issue.

Last edited:

SonicTyphoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks man! Appreciate the information and helping to take a look. Will definitely be picking these up then. :thumbsup:
Sponsored