Civic EX-L nav 5 door price?? anyone get OTD TTL included 25.5?

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
just sold my car and I'm about to wheel and deal and I need a reasonable number on the car.. .is 25,500 OTD reasonable with tax title and license included? need to know soon because the fun starts today... or is this too low on that car.... that is the most I can afford with my budget...

Honda is offereing 2.9 on 60 months.. but I was going to see if the can give me 1.9 because I have great credit..
Sponsored

Goseki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag
just sold my car and I'm about to wheel and deal and I need a reasonable number on the car.. .is 25,500 OTD reasonable with tax title and license included? need to know soon because the fun starts today... or is this too low on that car.... that is the most I can afford with my budget...

Honda is offereing 2.9 on 60 months.. but I was going to see if the can give me 1.9 because I have great credit..
Yup, that looks reasonable. My Touring was 25.5 OTD.

OP
OP

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
Yup, that looks reasonable. My Touring was 25.5 OTD.
wow.. you got a touring for that price??? I ended up getting an EX because I didn't think I could get a EX-L nav for 25.5 .. I couldn't find a dealer willing to do it.. they just did not want to deal

Goseki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring
Country flag