Civic Colors Threads TOC

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
We've compiled these photos threads for your reference and will continue to add to it as more models and colors are added (and confirmed).

Once owners start taking deliveries, we encourage you to add photos of your own Civivs to the appropriate thread and to use the threads as a hangout with other owners sharing the same color. :grouphug:

Click on each photo/color below to be taken to the threads.

AEGEAN BLUE
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-aegean-blue

BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-burgundy-night-pearl

CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-black

COSMIC BLUE METALLIC
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC cosmic-blue-2016-civic1-1

ENERGY GREEN
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC DSC07385

LUNAR SILVER METALLIC
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-lunarsilver

MODERN STEEL METALLIC
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-modern-steel

RALLYE RED
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-honda-civic-sedan-ralley-red-12

TAFFETA WHITE
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC Taffeta-White-2016-Civic-2

WHITE ORCHID PEARL
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC 2016-civic-white-orchird-pearl

POLISHED METAL METALLIC
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC POLISHED METAL METALLIC CIVIC.JPG

SONIC GRAY PEARL
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic Colors Threads TOC SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread

Last edited by a moderator:

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Right now my two front runners are:

#1 Modern Steel Metallic
#2 Burgundy Night Pearl (If the wait to get #1 was months)

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
I think it depends on when I see them in person but I'm in between Aegean, and rallye right now. Who knows though when all the colors come out if that will change

Last edited:

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For me its White Orchid Pearl or possibly Aegean Blue. Depends on what they offer on the coupe when it debuts. White orchid is my first pick. If they don't offer that color on the coupe then it'll be between taffeta white and aegean blue...

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
For me its White Orchid Pearl or possibly Aegean Blue. Depends on what they offer on the coupe when it debuts. White orchid is my first pick. If they don't offer that color on the coupe then it'll be between taffeta white and aegean blue...
I don't know if it's the pics but the white to me makes it look porky and all the gaps stick out like crazy

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know if it's the pics but the white to me makes it look porky and all the gaps stick out like crazy
Well against white paint the body panel gaps are going to be more noticeable than on other darker colors. And white would make something look larger (black does the opposite). Also keep in mind the preproduction civics in these pictures weren't build on the assembly line, and honda has already addressed in articles the body panel gaps being smaller on the production models. I have a taffeta white coupe now and the body gaps don't appear as blatant as they do in these pictures of the test cars.

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Well against white paint the body panel gaps are going to be more noticeable than on other darker colors. And white would make something look larger (black does the opposite). Also keep in mind the preproduction civics in these pictures weren't build on the assembly line, and honda has already addressed in articles the body panel gaps being smaller on the production models. I have a taffeta white coupe now and the body gaps don't appear as blatant as they do in these pictures of the test cars.
That's good to know as I love pearl white cars but I will have to wait and see. I don't know which direction to go. Classier more upscale color or loud more in your face

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Coupe for me is only for a a garage car. Totally impractical for daily use

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Coupe for me is only for a a garage car. Totally impractical for daily use
To each their own. My parents think I should get sedan incase I have kids but to me i don't feel I need those two extra doors. If you have kids or work out of a car I understand your stance but one person who drives a car to and from work and picks up groceries weekly no clue why they want four doors. I don't have a lot of people to get in my back seats though ha

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
A nice coupe is the last body style I'd keep in a garage! As long as it's got 4 seats, that's practical enough for me. If I can handle the backseat of my dad's '93 Firebird, my family-to-be will handle my coupe's backseat just fine. :)

Hopefully the dark blue is available on the coupe -- Cosmic Blue I think it was called. If it's anything like the dark blue on my '08 LX, I'd be set (a slight green tinge would be nice though -- it tends to look purple-ish in certain lighting).

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
To each their own. My parents think I should get sedan incase I have kids but to me i don't feel I need those two extra doors. If you have kids or work out of a car I understand your stance but one person who drives a car to and from work and picks up groceries weekly no clue why they want four doors. I don't have a lot of people to get in my back seats though ha
No kids yet but it's nice when people are coming in the car and I don't have to move my seat. Also insurance is cheaper and the extra room to carry stuff is always a plus

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
No kids yet but it's nice when people are coming in the car and I don't have to move my seat. Also insurance is cheaper and the extra room to carry stuff is always a plus

Believe me i can see the perks ha. I don't have a lot of friends hopping in my car or family. I do wish though that the coupe was lighter and gets even better gas mileage and a tad faster but specs of the past don't seem that way, sedan vs coupe ha

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Like you said to each there own. For me the sedan will last the test of time if the need arrives in the future he doors and space are there. A coupe is what it is

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Like you said to each there own. For me the sedan will last the test of time if the need arrives in the future he doors and space are there. A coupe is what it is
Omg now I am thinking red Si in sedan ha tint the windows but not ghetto tinted
Sponsored