hondaguy95

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 honda civic, 2017 civic touring
Country flag
Has anyone else experienced this? When i blast my music in my 2017 civic sedan touring after a while the audio cuts out and a message pops up on the screen (forget exactly what it says). The only way to get audio back is to turn the car off and on again. This can be really annoying when on long trips since i have to pull over to turn the car off.
Sponsored

Emig5m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe / 2004 Ford Lightning
Country flag
Hmmm.... did a hour and half trip (one way) yesterday and was playing the stereo the entire way, no problems...

Nozomi135

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Modern Silver Metallic)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone else experienced this? When i blast my music in my 2017 civic sedan touring after a while the audio cuts out and a message pops up on the screen (forget exactly what it says). The only way to get audio back is to turn the car off and on again. This can be really annoying when on long trips since i have to pull over to turn the car off.
Sounds like overheating, strange! Mine is pretty much always blasted and I've never had a hitch with mine so far!

OP
OP

hondaguy95

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 honda civic, 2017 civic touring
Country flag
You guys arent alone... ive searched the internet and havent heard anyone else with this issue. Maybe my unit is defective

dby2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T sedan
Country flag
Drove 3 hours the other day with no issue. FYI- if you hold the power button for a few seconds you can manually reboot the radio without shutting the car off.
Sponsored