Cigarette burn on seat

StormRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX-T Modern Steel Metallic
I have black cloth seats and I got a cigarette burn hole on my back seats :( Any way to fix this?
Honda Civic 10th gen Cigarette burn on seat 2HHp0GN

Honda Civic 10th gen Cigarette burn on seat 2HHp0GN
Sponsored

Last edited:

CANMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Good deal man! It is a start. Wasn't trying to be an ass. To answer your question I would take it to an upholstery shop to see if there is anything they can do about it. If not you could always order the seat material/skin off of like HondaParts and install it yourself but I am sure that will run ya like 200 bucks.

OP
OP
StormRider

StormRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good deal man! It is a start. Wasn't trying to be an ass. To answer your question I would take it to an upholstery shop to see if there is anything they can do about it. If not you could always order the seat material/skin off of like HondaParts and install it yourself but I am sure that will run ya like 200 bucks.
Don't worry you didn't come off as an ass! Yeah, upholstery shop is probably going to be my best bet tbh.

Last edited:

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Post a pic so we can see what we're dealing with here.

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
get custom fit seat covers from ebay. then one day before you go to trade it in, have the burn area repaired. in the mean time the seat covers will keep the rest of the material looking like new.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, if your a smoker, this is gonna happen. Back when I smoked, my seats probably had 3-4 burn holes each. I just kinda learned to live with it. Not really that much difference between this and the dreaded scratches our cars get here and there. Just part of it.

Now you have to be careful if your son decides to smoke in your Civic.

OP
OP
StormRider

StormRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well the upholstery shop gave me a quote of 150...