Chirp Chirp (Crickets)

civic2tegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK
Country flag
So Whats the deal here in the Tri State? It seems like no one lives here in the 10th gen community. I'm from NJ and am trying to check out some meets does anyone know of any/ know of any 10th gen car clubs in the area?
Sponsored

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So Whats the deal here in the Tri State? It seems like no one lives here in the 10th gen community. I'm from NJ and am trying to check out some meets does anyone know of any/ know of any 10th gen car clubs in the area?
Yeah I agree only 1 or 2 members I’ve seen on here that live in my area in NJ. A NJ meet up would be cool though...

OP
OP
civic2tegg

civic2tegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK
Country flag
Yeah I agree only 1 or 2 members I’ve seen on here that live in my area in NJ. A NJ meet up would be cool though...
We need to get a meet started. Hopefully more people start popping up here and we can plan a meet.

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We need to get a meet started. Hopefully more people start popping up here and we can plan a meet.
Yeah definitely. Maybe something closer to central jersey so it’s a fair distance drive wise for everyone.

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Why do you have 18 Civic in your details, they aren't out yet.

rascal80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si, 2015 BMW X1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in NJ! I've had my Si for a few months now

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
I think I have one of the first... But I do have a 2018 Civic Hatchback Sport.
Man so it's a manual labor transmission? I got here first though. And so this means I graduated and have 1 years experience with the 17 hatch!! You're the freshman and "it"

Last edited:

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
732 // Middlesex County. Always looking to cruise

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Yep! @732 east brunswick area
Nice! Went to school down at Rutgers years back, but had to move out of the area for work. Definitely a lot more SI's down in Central Jersey than there are in Upstate NY. I cruised down to Piscataway in my 17 SI coupe to visit the in-laws back in July, and was getting hard looks from a ton of 9th Gen SI owners around the college area. Guess they'd never seen a 10th gen before!

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
SiClub New Jersey chapter is pretty nuts :) Not many 10th gens and a younger crowd, but respectful.
I used to work on Huntington St in the School of Communication Information & Library Studies around 2005-2009 in IT.
Sponsored