Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Would it be possible for someone to run these numbers by their dealership and tell me is they are available and what price and shipping you would charge me.

04321-TDK-305 DRL plug 5 pack

need with wires if available. If not I’ll need the pigtails below.

04320-TY3-A00 Red Pigtail 10 pack

04320-TBA-D00 Yellow Pigtail 10 pack

I’m having trouble finding these parts in Canada. When I call my local Honda dealership they said they done sell just the connector with pigtail and that I will have to buy the harness. That’s a load of BS I think.

They look to be available cheap from online sources in the USA but shipping kills me. They all want to use DHL at over $25.

I just want USPS in a bubble envelope.
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I suggest getting them online, I just google that part numbers and I already found Honda online part store selling them.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can see those places online as well but the shipping is prohibitively expensive. We’re looking at $28-$35 to ship these parts. It doesn’t make sense to me.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I assume local dealers wouldn't be much cheaper, you can save the shipping fee and time with them, but you can expect msrp, it kinda evens out. I ordered some yellow wires, red wires, and some plugs for my glove box light project, surprisingly they don't have any in stock, so we still have to wait for Honda to ship them to the dealer.

(I thought they'd have these in stock so if they break any servicing vehicles they can fix it immediately...)

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would it be possible for someone to run these numbers by their dealership and tell me is they are available and what price and shipping you would charge me.

04321-TDK-305 DRL plug 5 pack

need with wires if available. If not I’ll need the pigtails below.

04320-TY3-A00 Red Pigtail 10 pack

04320-TBA-D00 Yellow Pigtail 10 pack

I’m having trouble finding these parts in Canada. When I call my local Honda dealership they said they done sell just the connector with pigtail and that I will have to buy the harness. That’s a load of BS I think.

They look to be available cheap from online sources in the USA but shipping kills me. They all want to use DHL at over $25.

I just want USPS in a bubble envelope.
I should be able to help. I will make some enquiries today and get back to you later.

I am based in the UK but do lots of business in the USA with Honda and SAAB.

Stephen

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Well, life’s a bitch. “Cheap” sometimes means “the rest of the price is in the S&H.” The low price is only to attract attention.
It only makes sense to look at the total and it’s unlikely the dealers will have anything at a. cheaper price.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Check with your local dealer. My dealer offered me online pricing and free ship to dealer on some recent big item parts (spoiler and side skirts).

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks all. I got what I needed. I called Cambridge Center Honda and they said the parts were in Montreal. Kitchener Honda lies to me and said I have to buy the harness to get what I need. That’s actually 2 strikes for Kitchener Honda so far for me.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check with your local dealer. My dealer offered me online pricing and free ship to dealer on some recent big item parts (spoiler and side skirts).
We are the priests.....of the temples of Syrinx!
Sorry, I had to do it :)
Sponsored