CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
1C54799C-AD22-484B-8CF8-7A20B9458599.jpeg
I made these at home and the cost of everything was $27

I’m going to get better ones but for now they will do.

I put the red stripe on the side of them to make them kinda pop out a bit. It’s just pinstripe tape.
What did you use to make it? It looks great!

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
What did you use to make it? It looks great!
Went to Home Depot and bought floor baseboard trim. ( Its not wood tho it’s a thick plastic ) cost $14 for both sides. Took like an hour from start to finish.

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Went to Home Depot and bought floor baseboard trim. ( Its not wood tho it’s a thick plastic ) cost $14 for both sides. Took like an hour from start to finish.
You wanna link me the exact thing you bought for the trim hahaha? For 27 bucks it looks really well made.

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Looks really good. Considering how expensive side skirts are you can start your own business lol.

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
You wanna link me the exact thing you bought for the trim hahaha? For 27 bucks it looks really well made.
This is the one I bought. https://www.homedepot.com/p/LWM623-...-Jointed-Pine-Base-Moulding-HDPP623/203364799

They won’t cut it for you so measure your trim and how much you need and they have a place to cut it yourself inside.

What I did was light sanding primer and 4 coats of gloss black and 3 coats of clear.

The part that’s angled down is the part that’s not shown so under your car. Also make sure you check for the best ones because some are very damaged and you don’t want that. If you have any other questions let me know.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
This is the one I bought. https://www.homedepot.com/p/LWM623-...-Jointed-Pine-Base-Moulding-HDPP623/203364799

They won’t cut it for you so measure your trim and how much you need and they have a place to cut it yourself inside.

What I did was light sanding primer and 4 coats of gloss black and 3 coats of clear.

The part that’s angled down is the part that’s not shown so under your car. Also make sure you check for the best ones because some are very damaged and you don’t want that. If you have any other questions let me know.
The link you provided goes to "Primed Finger-Jointed Pine Base Moulding", not plastic as previously mentioned. I looked at a couple stores & HD says it's not currently sold in stores & delivery is unavailable. Is the link for the correct item?

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
The link you provided goes to "Primed Finger-Jointed Pine Base Moulding", not plastic as previously mentioned. I looked at a couple stores & HD says it's not currently sold in stores & delivery is unavailable. Is the link for the correct item?
Oh shit. Yeah my bad this is what I got. Sorry was looking up without having it saved and it looks pretty much the same. Here is the link. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Royal-M...e-Colonial-Base-Moulding-0552308056/100092590

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
More saving, more doing... That's the power of the Home Depot.