Championship White Average Markup?

devthejeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex, 2008 Honda Civic SI
Hello, I am currently in process of fighting for this color with the dealer. Long story short is that they do not want to lower their markup from 10K for this color or any color not black. Anyone have any success with getting MSRP or even lower the markup to something reasonable that makes sense for the car?
Sponsored

Marty123

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Hello, I am currently in process of fighting for this color with the dealer. Long story short is that they do not want to lower their markup from 10K for this color or any color not black. Anyone have any success with getting MSRP or even lower the markup to something reasonable that makes sense for the car?
These days, no matter where you are in the country, you shouldn't pay more than 2-3k ADM. That's my opinion.

koukislide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
I'm in the same boat as you unfortunately. Trying to obtain an ABM or CW at MSRP or AT MOST 3k over. Everywhere I have called in the Bay Area wants 5k+, just went to Capitol Honda and they were asking 15k for their ABM lol.

uhhhson

First Name
jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TACOMA, 2015 EVO X, 2018 CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
I paid 4K markup because I had to have white, but it looks good next to the evo.

Honda Civic 10th gen Championship White Average Markup? 6866D62C-F01E-4490-844A-08E48DB662FA

6starwars

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2017 Tacoma
Country flag
Are you willing to travel or have one shipped? It’s a shame to have to do that, but many other dealers will work with you. Valley Honda in Staunton (VA), from where I purchased, has a CW available, and it’s been there a month. They worked with me, so I’m confident they’ll work with others.

OP
OP

devthejeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3K over will be my max for white I guess. If this dealer passes.. well.. I will continue my search.

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
I know, I know, I will be told CW is the way to go as true enthusiast, BTH- I have not seen many red & blue CTRs, I personally think those could get as pricey as the white ones or even more. And , NO,
I’m not paying markup, unless they make only 100 copies for something really weird, I would save that money for a yellow CTR, if any..

23Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '06 AP2
Country flag
I only paid 2k over MSRP for my CW. Dealer originally wanted 5k over but for some reason he was in a hurry to move it. Guess I lucked out.

2018ChampwhiteCTR

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic type r; 2014 Honda Pilot; 2001 Honda prelude
Country flag
I was able to obtain my CW for just $1600 over sticker by getting a quote for that price at a different dealership.

yargk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R, '16 GT4, '19 GSW 4motion 6mt
Country flag
CW is made more than some of the other colors. It shouldn't demand a premium at this point over other colors.

uhhhson

First Name
jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TACOMA, 2015 EVO X, 2018 CIVIC TYPE R
Country flag
They make more white then any other but it’s supply and demand

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Got mine back in feb for $2500 over. I would say by now you should be shooting lower or at MSRP.

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag
I see that your from Palmdale i got my cw ctr from Robertson honda palmdale back in july 2017 there markup at that time was 5k did you try them?

OP
OP

devthejeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see that your from Palmdale i got my cw ctr from Robertson honda palmdale back in july 2017 there markup at that time was 5k did you try them?
No. They do not have any and I called and they still have a 5K markup that they will not touch.
Sponsored