Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I am curious if anyone from the Central Valley (Stockton-modesto) has gotten any wrapping done to their Civics? I've been in the market for a little roof wrap, but all the shops I've been researching are in the Bay, or some shotty local freelance mobile business.
Sponsored

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Were you able to find a shop in the Central Valley that does wrap? I couldn't find one that specializes in auto body wrap. All shops seems to do other kinds of wrap. The shop in SoCal called Elite Wraps do a great job. I know someone that went there and the owner did a good job on his roof wrap. I would recommend them.

OP
OP
imperialgrunt

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Were you able to find a shop in the Central Valley that does wrap? I couldn't find one that specializes in auto body wrap. All shops seems to do other kinds of wrap. The shop in SoCal called Elite Wraps do a great job. I know someone that went there and the owner did a good job on his roof wrap. I would recommend them.
Nothing yet. I did find a place in Hayward called Street Image and they were pretty nice and looked like did really good quality work, only downside was the 2 week long wait list.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much did they quite you for the roof wrap? Elite Wrap in Artesia is giving A discounted price to all CivicX members:

$120 for the roof
$40 for the grille

A forum member who I became good friends with had his done there. They did a great job.

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5666.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5668.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5669.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5671.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5672.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5673.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5675.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5676.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5680.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5682.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5683.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5684.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Central Valley Vinyl Wrapping IMG_5685.JPG

jforkner

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring, 2018 CR-V Touring
Country flag
I considered it, but decided against . A local sign shop in Copperopolis was my choice, LewisSigns.

pnoypride81

First Name
Eidrian Espino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan 2018 Odyssey
Country flag
I am curious if anyone from the Central Valley (Stockton-modesto) has gotten any wrapping done to their Civics? I've been in the market for a little roof wrap, but all the shops I've been researching are in the Bay, or some shotty local freelance mobile business.
there is a shop in stockton called Eminence209. check out their iG. i got a quote from them for the roof with antenna for $220 and $200 without wrapping the antenna. I've also followed a couple of guys on iG and i decided to do my own roof wrap. its pretty much straight forward... although the most time consuming part is the prep time especially 10th gen with fin antenna as you have to access/remove part of your roofliner in order to remove the antenna. i haven't done it yet as i am waiting for a better weather. i will order my wrap from metrorestyling.com good luck man!!
Sponsored