Cell Phone Holder Mount

almona47

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord EXL, 2017 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Mercedes Benz SLK.
I purchased this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FQFCZX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And I installed it just to the right of the main , partially into the center vent. It does not block your forward view. I have an iPhone 8 so, for navigation I simply say “hey SIRI, open WAZE app” and then dictate instructions for destination. It seems pretty slick and does not block the air vents nor impede forward vision.

Honda Civic 10th gen Cell Phone Holder Mount 5200F446-B08F-4405-AB95-DC493CECDA21

qadeerkhan99

First Name
qadeer khan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Swift
Car cell phone holder mount or magnetic phone holder is a standout among the most loved devices for the general people who get a chance to travel. It is a significant nuisance and unsafe to answer the phone calls once in a while driving and it is additionally badly designed to haul out the phone from the pocket. It can be dangerous too to take your eyes off the street to look down at your phone. The attractive auto mount holder causes you to hold your cell phone or GPS device safely at eye level. I think magnetic phone holder must have some basic features like Easy to install, Security, Protection from scratches and Compatibility.Names of some famous car cell phone holder Mount are:
- Veckle CD Slot Magnetic Phone Car Mount Holder
- WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Phone Holder
- SMART & EASY Magnetic Cell Phone Holder
– Ultra Slim Car Mount
- SCOSCHE MAGDMB MagicMount
- Maxboost Magnetic Car Mount

Last edited:

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone using a ProClip? I've had them on two separate vehicles and love them. Easy to get your phone in and out, and once it's in, it's not coming out unless you want it to. Only thing I don't like about the 2016+ design is that the mount seems too far away from the driver (left side). I wish it were all the way to the left on the air vents.

https://www.proclipusa.com/product/855199-proclip-center-mount

ostiedneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Anyone using a ProClip? I've had them on two separate vehicles and love them. Easy to get your phone in and out, and once it's in, it's not coming out unless you want it to. Only thing I don't like about the 2016+ design is that the mount seems too far away from the driver (left side). I wish it were all the way to the left on the air vents.

https://www.proclipusa.com/product/855199-proclip-center-mount

I'm using that ProClip mount. It is easily reachable, not too far from driver side.

ostiedneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It won't fit if you move it to the left, will it? Got pics with it holding your device?
It won't hold as tight if you move it too much to the left. The gap between the top of the vent and the infotainment system will be too wide for the holder. I'll try to get you a picture using my gf's phone tonight as I can't take a picture of my phone in the holder while it's in there LOL

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
It won't hold as tight if you move it too much to the left. The gap between the top of the vent and the infotainment system will be too wide for the holder. I'll try to get you a picture using my gf's phone tonight as I can't take a picture of my phone in the holder while it's in there LOL
Thanks man. I actually emailed ProClip and they have an extender plate that allows you move it to the left or right: https://www.proclipusa.com/product/left-right-extension-plate

I'll probably end up going with this!

ostiedneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag