First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey civic members! I've never changed out my exhaust before, but I'm thinking about swapping out my stock exhaust system (Civic HB Sport 2020) to a Greddy Supreme SP Catback or a remark Catback exhaust. So my question is, if I were to get this, is that all I need to buy? Is there any extra info I'm missing? I'm new at all this mod stuff, all I've done are exterior. Thanks!
Sponsored

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I just bought the greddy supreme sp. Simple and easy install, three pieces, comes will all the bolts and washers. I didn't get too many pics but these are the ones i took.

Honda Civic 10th gen Cat back Exhaust IMG_1470.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Cat back Exhaust IMG_1469.JPG

OP
OP
CHB26

CHB26

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just bought the greddy supreme sp. Simple and easy install, three pieces, comes will all the bolts and washers. I didn't get too many pics but these are the ones i took.

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG
Thanks so much! Btw how do you like the sound of the greddy and hows the drone?

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Sound is a deep tone all around but really prominent around 1.7-3k, I drive for work and the drone is there when you're cruising on the highway, but the mix of road noise and radio makes it less noticeable. There are a ton of youtube videos about the sound. If you are willing to spend a little bit more, I'd check out the 27WON.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Go with the muffler delete. Less than $200 ... Zero drone ... Again zero drone at high way speeds. Louder than heck stop light to stop light. By far an effective mod. Sometimes what glitters is not gold. Unless you are heavily modded a 3 inch exhaust pipe will only slow down exhaust gasses and cause a LOSS of low end torque.

bakingpancake

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2018
Country flag
Go with the muffler delete. Less than $200 ... Zero drone ... Again zero drone at high way speeds. Louder than heck stop light to stop light. By far an effective mod. Sometimes what glitters is not gold. Unless you are heavily modded a 3 inch exhaust pipe will only slow down exhaust gasses and cause a LOSS of low end torque.
Eh, there is drone a bit of drone especially if you don't have a rev hang delete from a tune. Muffler delete is a good cheap way for a louder exhaust but not the best IMO. You do get a ton of crackles when driving in low rpms and low speeds. I'm planning on getting cat-back exhaust once I do get enough though

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
That is another viable option, if you can find a local chop shop that welds
Eh, there is drone a bit of drone especially if you don't have a rev hang delete from a tune. Muffler delete is a good cheap way for a louder exhaust but not the best IMO. You do get a ton of crackles when driving in low rpms and low speeds. I'm planning on getting cat-back exhaust once I do get enough though
I can say that I only crackled once when playing around with the paddle shifters, but it's not all the time for me. Which cat back were you planning on getting?

bakingpancake

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2018
Country flag
That is another viable option, if you can find a local chop shop that welds

I can say that I only crackled once when playing around with the paddle shifters, but it's not all the time for me. Which cat back were you planning on getting?
Oh, you have sport. Here's what a muffler delete for the Si sound like.

I'm planning on getting 27won or greddy.

Miro

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si, 2016 Pilot (wife's)
Country flag
Sounds like my neighbors would hate it .

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rather than just the muffler deletes why not add an aftermarket muffler? Personally I wouldn’t only do a full 3in exhaust until upgraded turbo
Sponsored