Carseats for the Sedans?

WNCSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Si
Country flag
Hey guys!

I'm in the market for a new car seat for my daughter (17 months old) and I'm wondering if anyone here is running one they would recommend. Safety is obviously the most important thing but being compact would be a plus to maximize the room back there. We would likely start it rear facing and then transfer it to front facing when she turns two. That being said if a front facing one had good ratings we would go for it.

This is going to be going in a new Si sedan when they come out.

Thanks!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Recaro in my hatch that fits well. I am not confident the Diono that we have in my wife's 4runner would fit well in the Civic.

Civic Fan 2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic, 2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Check on the websites The Car Seat Lady and Car Seats for the Littles or google search "rear facing car seat 2016 civic" and maybe something will pop up in a search. You can email or message the other sites via facebook about what you need and they can help figure out what will fit in your car. You will definitely want to keep your baby rear facing as long as possible. Mine rear faced till they were 3. My kids are older now so I don't know what the good convertible seats are these days.
Sponsored