Carbon Zone Poland: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Geeze man you sound like my wife lol. Do I really need to justify to you or anyone (besides my wife) why I spend money on my type r? No, but I’ll play along anyway.

1. It’s kind of a tradition for me. I’ve had cf steering wheels on my 370z, STI, EVOX, and SI.

2. I think it adds another level of status to an already awesome interior (minus the steering wheel). I just have never been a fan of the type r steering wheel. Personally I like flat bottom steering wheels.

3. I make a decent living and I can afford it?

4. I like modding my vehicles with my own personal touch.

Anyway hope that helps with the perplexity issue you’re having.
LMAO :)
Sponsored

lockednloaded

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR #17012
Country flag
Just bit the bullet and ordered one from them. The owner seems like a really good guy and he’s super quick with responses. He doesn’t have one made up and ready to ship for the US version FK8 so he has to send an OEM core to get done up with the carbon fiber. Says I should get it in 3-4 weeks. He has me pay part up front and the remaining when it’s complete and ready to ship. Fingers crossed that everything goes smooth never ordered anything from a whole different country before.

Last edited:

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Just bit the bullet and ordered one from them. The owner seems like a really good guy and he’s super quick with responses. He doesn’t have one made up and ready to ship for the US version FK8 so he has to send an OEM core to get done up with the carbon fiber. Says I should get it in 3-4 weeks. He has me pay $250 up front and the remaining $500 when it’s complete and ready to ship. Fingers crossed that everything goes smooth never ordered anything from a whole different country before.
Sorry, if I missed this somewhere in thread, but what is the site? Is it through facebook? Does he offer a swap program? If he has to work with what he has, I'm thinking a swap program would benefit his business a little bit (having back-up steering wheel units in supply).

lockednloaded

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR #17012
Country flag
Sorry, if I missed this somewhere in thread, but what is the site? Is it through facebook? Does he offer a swap program? If he has to work with what he has, I'm thinking a swap program would benefit his business a little bit (having back-up steering wheel units in supply).
Yea he’s on Facebook. Carbon Zone Poland. He does all interior pieces in real carbon fiber. He said he picks up OEM cores from auction and then takes orders and gets them made up all pretty and ships them out. I got the only US spec core that he currently had according to him. With him being in another country and taking 3-4 weeks to be made I’m not sure a core swap would be ideal unless you could deal with being without a steering wheel that long. My CTR is my daily so I can’t.

Last edited:

jmartin

Rouleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ctr 2015 Challenger srt 2016 Yamaha R1m 2002 Gmc Lifted Duramax
Hello,
Just wanted to know if anyone could provide with contact info to order a carbon steering wheel. I do not have a FB account. Thanks :)

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
OP
OP

mecheng32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Just bit the bullet and ordered one from them. The owner seems like a really good guy and he’s super quick with responses. He doesn’t have one made up and ready to ship for the US version FK8 so he has to send an OEM core to get done up with the carbon fiber. Says I should get it in 3-4 weeks. He has me pay $250 up front and the remaining $500 when it’s complete and ready to ship. Fingers crossed that everything goes smooth never ordered anything from a whole different country before.
You’ll be ok! He’s a good guy. I’ve had lots of contact with him and he updates his Facebook page often. A little nerve racking I know but he’ll come through.

Frackz

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2018 Audi RS3
Country flag
amazing .. want.. adding to list :)

jgoods90

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2007 GPW S2000 (sold)
Country flag
Looks so good! Been looking at the buddy club but I just can’t get over the Buddy Club logo on the bottom. I would prefer this. It is much nicer, as it should be for more than double the price.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Looks so good! Been looking at the buddy club but I just can’t get over the Buddy Club logo on the bottom. I would prefer this. It is much nicer, as it should be for more than double the price.
The buddy club wheel isn't actually carbon fiber. I hope this wheel here is for that price.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Id like his contact information as well as I do not have facebook.

jmartin

Rouleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a friend message the company twice but never returned email. They make quality products but just bad business.

lockednloaded

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR #17012
Country flag
I had a friend message the company twice but never returned email. They make quality products but just bad business.
He answers right away on fb messenger every time.

jmartin

Rouleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, I’ll try them for a third time.
Sponsored