Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :)

jdmk20akid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Civic w/ B18c5, 2016 Honda Accord EX w/ Honda Sensing
Country flag
Hey guys!

While sitting at work bored I started pondering the idea of doing a wrap around the faux carbon fiber lip kit that comes on the CTR. I wanted to see if someone could Photoshop these pics with replacing that carbon fiber with the yellowish Carbon Kevlar pattern. I think it would look pretty cool with the Championship White color!

Here is the pattern that I'm talking about

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :) 46

And I think that these photos would be the best for showing it off.. And I think it would also look pretty good with the black part of the wing done in the Kevlar too with the lip kit.

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :) CTR NEW 9

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :) CTR NEW 13

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :) CTR NEW 8

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon Kevlar Photoshop request :) CTR NEW 12

pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 R32 GTR, 2010 WRX STi, 2002 EP3 SiR
Poor man's Carbon pack? :hmm:

Imo the world's not ready for the raw carbon Kevlar look. i think it'd look pretty good, but my only concern is the visual depth of the weave/clear coat may not come through well with a wrap.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I think I would need to contact 3M for a custom solution, but they have the Di-NOC series I think its called. It also replicates the texture
If you find the part number of something nice I'll highly consider it. Im going to wrap my car in 3M in July hopefully I'd do the skirts at the sametime

pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 R32 GTR, 2010 WRX STi, 2002 EP3 SiR
I think I would need to contact 3M for a custom solution, but they have the Di-NOC series I think its called. It also replicates the texture
Wat. Man that's pretty cool, to get that depth and texture with a wrap. I can see the lip to be a real PITA to wrap tho.. It looks like the part covered in red trim is recessed into the face(front?) of the lip. Either way sorry for cluttering up your thread OP, I'll let the photoshop experts take it from here.
Sponsored