First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch
Country flag
Even for a totaled car?
yes if the insurance totals your car, they will pay you what the car is worth, in return they want your car and what should be in it. You can get your intake out of the car and throw the stock one back in...also unlock your ktuner from the car.

OP
OP
LingLingplayz

LingLingplayz

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Just got word from insurance they are totaling my car. My issue is the hit was right where my prl cobra is at, I’m not sure if it’s removable and if it is not sure I’ll be able to get the factory one back in.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
If you can remove the aftermarket intake, just throwing the OEM version parts in the car interior or trunk will suffice.

OP
OP
LingLingplayz

LingLingplayz

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
If you can remove the aftermarket intake, just throwing the OEM version parts in the car interior or trunk will suffice.
I will just do that then because I still have a concussion and everything in my head is on fire.

LiamPullman

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2017
The damage doesn't seem serious; I doubt it will be totaled. With the help of 4injured, a friend of mine managed to get a car with even less significant damage totaled. It was not his goal initially, but when given the compensation for the full price, he couldn't refuse such an offer, of course. I think it's in any car owner's interest to have his car totaled in case of an accident. The car is still not the same as an intact one when fixed.

Last edited: