Cancelling Extended Warranty

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
No reason is necessary, just cancel it. If it actually asks for a reason, any reason would do. It's not like they will refuse to cancel it because your reason is not good enough. It's within your consumer rights to cancel.
Exactly.. From having many experiences... Just say cancel it.. If they ask why.. None of there business.. Anything you tell them is fuel for them to come up with a reason.. Alot of times just making someone feel bad about it and they decide against it
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Exactly.. From having many experiences... Just say cancel it.. If they ask why.. None of there business.. Anything you tell them is fuel for them to come up with a reason.. Alot of times just making someone feel bad about it and they decide against it
FYI, I cancelled mine a month ago and they never sent a check to the bank, now trying to get the dealer finance people on the phone, which is always a challenge.

Just dont buy them in the first place from the dealer, ever.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
FYI, I cancelled mine a month ago and they never sent a check to the bank, now trying to get the dealer finance people on the phone, which is always a challenge.

Just dont buy them in the first place from the dealer, ever.
it took over a month for them to send a check to my loan co., so I would just be patient if I were you. they'll probably send it in the next month.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
it took over a month for them to send a check to my loan co., so I would just be patient if I were you. they'll probably send it in the next month.
You're right, dealer told me it takes 8 weeks. But yeah, one more reason not to buy them!
Sponsored