EricSten

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sedan EX
Country flag
I'm looking to install the Honda Hack app on my new 2019 Civic EX Sedan and in prep. I've confirmed that I can access the cancel android restrictions option to access the web browser. However, after turning the car off for a bit it appears that the cancel android restrictions option reverts back to the default and I lose access to the web browser.

My question is this, after installing the Honda Hack app, will I need to go through the cancel android restrictions procedure everytime I start the car to use the any new apps I install or does the Honda Hack app prevent what I'm experiencing.

I suspect the Honda Hack app will fix this but I want to be sure before I spend the money to get the app.

Thanks

Eric Sten
Sponsored

Yuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic X 1.0 exclusive
Country flag
i use honda hack for install app work perfectly
i don't have retriction acces,,

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I'm looking to install the Honda Hack app on my new 2019 Civic EX Sedan and in prep. I've confirmed that I can access the cancel android restrictions option to access the web browser. However, after turning the car off for a bit it appears that the cancel android restrictions option reverts back to the default and I lose access to the web browser.

My question is this, after installing the Honda Hack app, will I need to go through the cancel android restrictions procedure everytime I start the car to use the any new apps I install or does the Honda Hack app prevent what I'm experiencing.

I suspect the Honda Hack app will fix this but I want to be sure before I spend the money to get the app.

Thanks

Eric Sten
NO, you will NOT need to cancel Android Restriction each time after installing Honda Hack.

I can understand why you are hesitant to spend such a vast amount on purchasing Honda hack, before you have all your questions answered. (Hopefully correctly). ;)

I doubt if you had all your questions answered before you purchased your 2019 Civic, and that was significantly more expensive than Honda Hack, !

The other option, is to just go ahead and purchase it (I strongly recommend SPLURGING, and getting the PRO version). If you find you really don't like it, you should be able to get a refund from the developer, if you have only recently purchased it and find it is now what you want to use.

I gave always found the Honda hack developer to be most helpful and accommodating, and the ridiculously low price he is asking for such a great app (and all the work that must have gone into figuring out how to get around the Honda LOCK DOWN of the Head Unit,) to be the bargain of the year.

Last edited: