[Canadian] Type R Information Updates

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda S2000
Country flag
Got a call from my dealership today, I requested White, but if Black is the car that they get in then I would be willing to trade my pick if anyone is in the same predicament wanting the Black and your dealership is getting White. Let me know, thanks!

Crinkypops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Got a call from my dealership today, I requested White, but if Black is the car that they get in then I would be willing to trade my pick if anyone is in the same predicament wanting the Black and your dealership is getting White. Let me know, thanks!
Exciting! Have you signed papers yet?

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda S2000
Country flag
Exciting! Have you signed papers yet?
I do have signed paperwork from the deposit placed in October. I have visited the dealership many times since then, and have been assured that I have the first choice from the sales rep and sales manager. Just hoping they get a White R in, cross my fingers, lol.

Aaronz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Honda
Honda Canada is pleased to announce the launch details for the 2017 Honda Civic Type R.

·Monday, June 26th – MSRP released.

·Week of July 4th – Sell sheets to arrive at dealerships.

·Week of July 10th – Retail programs and residuals will be released.

·Friday, July 14th - Targeted on sale date for the 2017 Civic Type R.

The launch unit of 1 per dealer will begin to arrive on dealer lots during the week of July 10th with the official on sale day of July 14th 2017.

Crinkypops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Honda Canada is pleased to announce the launch details for the 2017 Honda Civic Type R.

The launch unit of 1 per dealer will begin to arrive on dealer lots during the week of July 10th with the official on sale day of July 14th 2017.
You're super awesome!

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
So was anyone else expecting really high R plaque numbers for our Canadian models? I was expecting numbers like 2701 and up. But the number on one of the cars at the track right now is clearly R-00023. Is it possible we will have some pretty low product numbers?

nice info! where did this come from?

CivicNut1109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Civic Si Coupe
Chiliwack...lol...how about you?
Lol I bought my Si from Murray Honda out there. I know when I spoke to the guy there he wasn't too sure about much, but said they knew they got 1 and it was pre-sold, and they didn't know if they'd be getting another.

I have deposits at the Abbotsford and Maple Ridge honda dealerships. We'll see which one gets a black one first :p

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Any thoughts guys on where our Type R numbers are going to fall...I was figuring they were going to start at like R-02701, but one of the Canadian cars at the press day today has R-00023? Anyone have any imput? Or is that still just a pre-production/test mule car.
Honda Civic 10th gen [Canadian] Type R Information Updates Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 4.04.13 PM

iforyou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2001 Honda S2000, 2007 Acura RDX
Country flag
Do you know how many people on waiting in line at those dealerships?

How did you like Murrary Honda by the way? First time dealing with them haha. When did you ask them about the CTR by the way?