First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am looking to add lane watch to my US FK8...

Is anyone able to help me with a part list? I would be curious if a dealer could help you find the parts. I would also be willing to fly to Toronto to pick up the parts!

I would do a part comparison to the US Lane Watch parts on the Hatch Touring as well.
Sponsored

jinderC

I am looking to add lane watch to my US FK8...

Is anyone able to help me with a part list? I would be curious if a dealer could help you find the parts. I would also be willing to fly to Toronto to pick up the parts!

I would do a part comparison to the US Lane Watch parts on the Hatch Touring as well.

Just get the dealer to do it.
Or any respectable Speed shop can

OP
OP
Caestus

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just get the dealer to do it.
Or any respectable Speed shop can

As I live in the US I have been told I need to get the parts from Canada and they tell me they cannot provide a part list and my head unit would need to be re-programed.

I find this odd to be honest and I would think standard Hatch Touring parts list would fit.

jinderC

As I live in the US I have been told I need to get the parts from Canada and they tell me they cannot provide a part list and my head unit would need to be re-programed.

I find this odd to be honest and I would think standard Hatch Touring parts list would fit.
Yes that is odd. I bet you could call a Canadian dealer by the border and they could do all the work for you.... or atleast sell you the parts.

OP
OP
Caestus

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes that is odd. I bet you could call a Canadian dealer by the border and they could do all the work for you.... or atleast sell you the parts.

This could be a viable option....

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag