Can you raise just the front of the seat with manual seats?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
I have an 18 EX-T sedan, with manual seats. I'm tall, so I have my seat bottom set pretty low for head room. I recently drove a 19 EX which gets a power driver seat, and was able to lower the bottom but then raise just front thigh part of the seat and it was a lot more comfortable. Is it possible to raise this part of the seat with the manual seat?
Sponsored

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
I have an 18 EX-T sedan, with manual seats. I'm tall, so I have my seat bottom set pretty low for head room. I recently drove a 19 EX which gets a power driver seat, and was able to lower the bottom but then raise just front thigh part of the seat and it was a lot more comfortable. Is it possible to raise this part of the seat with the manual seat?
This guy used longer bolts & washers.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
I need to shim my 2019 CRV. It leans slightly to the left and bothers the hell out of me.
Sponsored