California TypeR Prices Paid

Badash221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Honda Odyssey Honda Civic type R
Damn so you're the lucky one who got it huh? I was there the other day and I'm happy that they gave it MSRP. I was due for a service appointment and was fishing the service guy about the type R. Congrats!
Norm reeves Honda Irvine just got theirs in today, call them
Sponsored

raibola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EX 2017
Country flag
Norm reeves Honda Irvine just got theirs in today, call them
If I have the money right now I would but I'll probably just stick with my EX right now. I was just curious if they sold it MSRP or not coz I know I saw a post here somewhere that RSM was putting ADM. I'm glad they did not. I was working with David Stalter the other day and he seems to know you. Anyway, congrats :)

Badash221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I have the money right now I would but I'll probably just stick with my EX right now. I was just curious if they sold it MSRP or not coz I know I saw a post here somewhere that RSM was putting ADM. I'm glad they did not. I was working with David Stalter the other day and he seems to know you. Anyway, congrats :)
Yeah I usually work with Dave or Doug. I've been going to RSM Honda since day one, bought 6 cars from them in the last 10 years. So I've been there a time or two..lol, thank you though, appreciate it. The car should be in this weekend

raibola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I usually work with Dave or Doug. I've been going to RSM Honda since day one, bought 6 cars from them in the last 10 years. So I've been there a time or two..lol, thank you though, appreciate it. The car should be in this weekend
Lol no wonder you got it. They rewarded your loyalty :)

raibola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I guess, but they are a great dealership
Good for ya. I have mixed feelings about em. I had a bad experience with their finance guy Reza when I bought my EX last December and then one of their service guys was a jerk to me regarding my smart entry problems with my hatch but then during one of my service appointments I came across David and ever since then, I always make sure I get him when I have an appointment.

Badash221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good for ya. I have mixed feelings about em. I had a bad experience with their finance guy Reza when I bought my EX last December and then one of their service guys was a jerk to me regarding my smart entry problems with my hatch but then during one of my service appointments I came across David and ever since then, I always make sure I get him when I have an appointment.
I can't stand Reza, he is a jerk. Pushy, I refuse to work with him. I always go to Guy, such a nicer guy, not pushy, a real stand up guy.

Dave is a great guy, really willing to help and go that extra mile to make sure things are taken care of. Went in there today and he took good care of me and my 2018 Honda odyessy.

raibola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can't stand Reza, he is a jerk. Pushy, I refuse to work with him. I always go to Guy, such a nicer guy, not pushy, a real stand up guy.

Dave is a great guy, really willing to help and go that extra mile to make sure things are taken care of. Went in there today and he took good care of me and my 2018 Honda odyessy.
I agree. Thanks for the tip. He ran my credit twice without my approval when he thought I came in without a loan approval. I already told him I had one and then promised me $0 deductible with my honda extended warranty but when I got it in the mail I have a deductible of $100. I was too exhausted to even contest it from all the bad experience I had from him. He is too pushy. He wants to get it his way and he takes advantage of people who are first time buyers. He knew it was my first car. I wanted to walk out but then it was a convenient dealership since I work in RSM and Hassan was nice. It was just Reza that ruined my whole car buying experience.

Badash221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree. Thanks for the tip. He ran my credit twice without my approval when he thought I came in without a loan approval. I already told him I had one and then promised me $0 deductible with my honda extended warranty but when I got it in the mail I have a deductible of $100. I was too exhausted to even contest it from all the bad experience I had from him. He is too pushy. He wants to get it his way and he takes advantage of people who are first time buyers. He knew it was my first car. I wanted to walk out but then it was a convenient dealership since I work in RSM and Hassan was nice. It was just Reza that ruined my whole car buying experience.
If you ever have any issues, sales side ask for Pablo, service ask for Doug if Dave isn't there. They are the nicest people there. If you end up having a issue they can't help with, then Ask for Bob, he is the GM.

raibola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you ever have any issues, sales side ask for Pablo, service ask for Doug if Dave isn't there. They are the nicest people there. If you end up having a issue they can't help with, then Ask for Bob, he is the GM.
Got it. Thanks for all the tips. Appreciate it!

NorcalCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #3855, 2007 Honda Civic Si, 2001 Honda Civic EX (Sold)
Country flag
I'm sorry fellas. I just got very frustrated and bit the bullet. I just signed the sales contract and bought my type R at 8k ADM today.
Congrats on the car! I feel you man. I almost want to do the same too, but this car is a want and not a need for me. There's just too many things I can do with ADM than give it to the dealership.

jefxfree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, EK hatch
Country flag
I know the two I was on the waitlist for in SoCal sold for ~$50k.

Supposedly first in line for second allocation, but if someone else offers $50k i'm sure i'll be bumped off the list. I'm not paying that.

sdotchen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Looks like dealerships have their 2018's in. Anyone been able to get one lately for MSRP? I'm currently on the hunt, but the lowest I've been able to find is $5K ADM.
Sponsored