Buying a Civic Sedan EX-Sensing

mitchisawesome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-Sensing
Hey guys,

So I totaled my 2010 Civic Sedan LX (RIP, I freakin loved that thing..got it brand new) last week and am currently in the market for a new car. I just really love the look of the Civics but not much of a car guy myself. I've been talking to dealers through email the past week or so and I've got a pretty good quote I think today that I'm hoping to use as leverage if I can't talk the dealership down that I really want to buy the car at. What do you guys think about this deal?

2018 Honda Civic Sedan EX-Sensing
MSRP: $23,130.00
Sale Price: $20,369.99
Destination: $890
Accessories: $794 (Window tint, Cargo tray, Splash guards and Wheel locks)
Total: $22,053.99

This is my second car buying experience ever so if anybody has any tips on negotiating or getting some free extras that'd be great haha. I'm planning on going in Wednesday to start the process. I already got financing approved through my bank at a pretty good rate for my credit score along with free gap insurance. I test drove an EX with sensing at the dealership I want to buy at and I totally fell in love with it. Since I had the LX last time I wanted to splurge a little more this go round since I'm in a much better position financially and the sun roof and all the other cool technology inside seems so awesome to me. I can NOT wait to get this all over with and have my new ride.

EDIT: Ended up grabbing this car but a 2017 at basically the same deal from the dealership by my apartment. I am loving this car!
Sponsored

Last edited: