Build Your 2017 Honda Civic Si Online Now!

kalin21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
underbody spoilers are included on sport hatch how come is not on the Si?
Sponsored

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Probably same reasons the Si has chrome over the doors - perhaps the designers were coming up with some unique combination of stylistic differences that would set the two apart. (As if having a whole different body style wasn't enough...)

ACG12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Wow, Honda put no thought or effort into this car to make it worthy of an SI badge. A different type of wheel or even color choices would've been nice.

burntbisquit763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si FG2 (daily) 1980 Toyota Corolla TE72 (project) 1989 Honda Accord (RIP) 1989 Toyota Supra 1jzgte swapped (sold) 1989 Ford Ranger (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
I wish the Si's came with the LED headlights like on the touring and type r's :cry:

jzj323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic Si and 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid
I wish the Si's came with the LED headlights like on the touring and type r's :cry:
My 2015 didn't come with LEDs either the Si never comes with nice lighting I had to install HID kits for Headlamps and Fogs looks much better also installed all LED interior so most will just do it themselves.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Considering the somewhat short illumination distance, poor IIHS rating, and excessive glare produced by the Civic's LED headlights, I don't consider the US Civic's lack of them to be much of a negative.

I'll take a good set of halogens over a bad set of LEDs any day.

Honda is doing better with their projector LEDs in the Ridgeline than the reflector LEDs in other models.

Last edited:

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
black is a great color but you have to commit to learning how to detail properly, white doesn't show the sharp lines of this 10th gen and makes it look bulbous. This car is asking for a solid color
Never owned a black car and plan on getting a black Si coupe.... What is the best way to detail the body of a black car? Feel stupid even asking...lol

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Never owned a black car and plan on getting a black Si coupe.... What is the best way to detail the body of a black car? Feel stupid even asking...lol
...or you could just choose to care a bit less about the appearance. :D

burntbisquit763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si FG2 (daily) 1980 Toyota Corolla TE72 (project) 1989 Honda Accord (RIP) 1989 Toyota Supra 1jzgte swapped (sold) 1989 Ford Ranger (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
Considering the somewhat short illumination distance, poor IIHS rating, and excessive glare produced by the Civic's LED headlights, I don't consider the US Civic's lack of them to be much of a negative.

I'll take a good set of halogens over a bad set of LEDs any day.

Honda is doing better with their projector LEDs in the Ridgeline than the reflector LEDs in other models.
The ones on the Ridgline are gorgeous! I just wish Honda would give the Si hid projectors or LEDs, the freaking corolla gets them on most of their trims or it might even be standard on all trims of the corolla

burntbisquit763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Black looks sweet but its a pain to keep up. Silver is the best if you dont wanna see anything hahha thats why i picked silver when i bought my Fg2

xxxx1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatch ISM
Buy some quality stuff from Adam's Polishes or the Chemical Guys and take the time to wash your car yourself. A drive thru wash will create swirls as will using an old t shirt or rag.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Not only that, but the ones you can get don't look as nice IMO and there's nothing for the rear. :bs:
Sponsored