First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Sedan (ABM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like the site got an overhaul today! The software developer in me is already picking it apart, so I figured I'd make a feedback thread for everyone to share their thoughts. It'll be much easier for the admins to make appropriate updates if all of our feedback is in one place.

Please be constructive. This isn't the place for "it sucks, change it back" posts.

If you're reporting a bug, be sure to include your device, browser, and steps to reproduce the bug. Images/videos are very helpful for style/layout issues.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
How come I can't post a new forum thread? I don't seem to have the option

OP
OP
BlueLdr

BlueLdr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Sedan (ABM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On mobile (Galaxy S8, Chromium browser):
  • The header image is enormous, a max height of 100px would be more appropriate.
  • The Enter/Return key sometimes needs to be pressed multiple times to input a new line when typing posts/comments (haven't tried this on desktop yet).
  • In the nav bar, the menu button and account image don't seem to respond to touch events. Tapping either one navigates to the home page. I opened the site on desktop and shrank the window to mobile size, and clicked those buttons, and the opened the respective menus just fine.
Sponsored