Bucking when going into fuel cut - logs inside

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm feeling a strange oscillation when going into fuel cut every once in a while. It feels like the car will enter fuel cut, then inject some fuel and speed up, then repeat that cycle a few times. This does not happen every time, but seems to happen somewhat frequently when I release the accelerator around 2000 rpm. I attached a couple of logs.

I'm relatively noobish at KTuner, but I think this shows what's going on. TPS goes to 0 at around 2.5 seconds, but InjPW (Injector pulse width?) oscillates between 0.6 and 0.7 for another two seconds, before going to 0 at around 4.5 seconds. Any idea what's causing this to happen?
Honda Civic 10th gen Bucking when going into fuel cut - logs inside Graph

I have a Sport Touring hatchback with a TSP Stage 1 tune, PRL short ram intake, and PRL catted downpipe.

Attachments

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
I feel sometimes some oscilations in overun but is something not always happens...

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
In both logs it doesn't come out of fuel cut until you touch the pedal, so I don't see what you mean, but it appears you're on a TSP tune so I don't know what settings may have been changed.

OP
OP

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
In both logs it doesn't come out of fuel cut until you touch the pedal, so I don't see what you mean, but it appears you're on a TSP tune so I don't know what settings may have been changed.
The car seems to be fine when coming out of fuel cut, the bucking I'm feeling happens when I release the pedal and the car should be entering fuel cut.

A picture is worth a lot of words, so hopefully this graph will explain it better than I can.
Honda Civic 10th gen Bucking when going into fuel cut - logs inside Clipboard-1

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Unless you're on an included KTuner tune, I couldn't tell you. If and when you reach that point of testing feel free to reach out to support via email with any additional details.
Sponsored