Brandon fl

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
roll call people! Looking to get a little group together on this side of town. Little meet and greet, grab some food, etc. From base models, to type R’s. Doesn’t matter. As long as your good people, in good company.
Sponsored

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
roll call people! Looking to get a little group together on this side of town. Little meet and greet, grab some food, etc. From base models, to type R’s. Doesn’t matter. As long as your good people, in good company.
I'm down in Ellenton so not far from Brandon. Im also down for meetups but my r is in the shop at the moment. I might be getting a call about it today hopefully so maybe it would be ready by then. Anyhow, there is a cars and coffee at Dupont in St. Pete third Saturday of every month. It's a pretty good crowd for 7am.

OP
OP
airickmatthews

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I'm down in Ellenton so not far from Brandon. Im also down for meetups but my r is in the shop at the moment. I might be getting a call about it today hopefully so maybe it would be ready by then. Anyhow, there is a cars and coffee at Dupont in St. Pete third Saturday of every month. It's a pretty good crowd for 7am.
Nice, I’m actually in Ruskin, so even closer. There’s a guy named Sam that’s down in Bradenton. What’s going on with the R? I’ve heard about the st Pete cars and coffees. We might have to plan a cruise together for one.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice, I’m actually in Ruskin, so even closer. There’s a guy named Sam that’s down in Bradenton. What’s going on with the R? I’ve heard about the st Pete cars and coffees. We might have to plan a cruise together for one.
I was coming back from Orlando a few weeks ago and hit a tractor tire tread in the fast lane of I75 unfortunately.

Honda Civic 10th gen Brandon fl 20190503_140532

Honda Civic 10th gen Brandon fl 20190503_140522

Honda Civic 10th gen Brandon fl 20190503_140539

josh8604

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR BBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was coming back from Orlando a few weeks ago and hit a tractor tire tread in the fast lane of I75 unfortunately.

20190503_140532.jpg

20190503_140522.jpg

20190503_140539.jpg
Sorry to see that, I bought my car in Brandon and drove it back to Orlando. Got a rock chip while driving home! Was bummed out but just ordered touch up paint to fix it, every time I would walk in front of the car it was all I noticed!

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, I got it fixed and a few weeks later I was driving in rural GA and a cat darted right in front of me. I really didn't even see it but my wife kinda of screamed and braced. It must have hit the lip as I ran over it. So now my bumper is sagging but I'm done caring. Oh well. It was nice once lol
Sponsored