Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
Hey. Will these risers work on the bigger spoiler I got from Honda: if u have pics that have that please forward. Here’s my hatch
Do you happen to have any pictures of how that wing mounts? If it uses the exact same mounting method as the OEM wing, then our risers should work with no issues. Only issue we can imagine is clearance of wing to body when opening the hatch.

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Do you happen to have any pictures of how that wing mounts? If it uses the exact same mounting method as the OEM wing, then our risers should work with no issues. Only issue we can imagine is clearance of wing to body when opening the hatch.
Honda Civic 10th gen Boomba Racing Wing Risers ! 5097CE53-4CEA-45D1-9C96-8894F865B6BF

Honda Civic 10th gen Boomba Racing Wing Risers ! 60DA6F8A-4901-48C3-9E45-12FEE9478C81

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just these pics I have. Also the risers, do they have the Aegean Blue color or just the light blue?

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
Just these pics I have. Also the risers, do they have the Aegean Blue color or just the light blue?
The only blue that we currently offer our Risers in is the lighter shade of blue as seen on our website. So far, black has been the most popular color choice.

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The only blue that we currently offer our Risers in is the lighter shade of blue as seen on our website. So far, black has been the most popular color choice.
Yeah, I think Black would work. Just the $185 I don’t think I can pull off especially because I would need to take it to a shop to install

Status
Not open for further replies.