OP
OP

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt Greddy, HKS, and TiAL would make a bov just for sounds..performance and it just so happens that they each are great sounding too. when a 150 hp turbo civic has a bov it's rice..but when a 1000 hp gtr has one it's nice?...doesn't make sense to me.
Sponsored

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
I doubt Greddy, HKS, and TiAL would make a bov just for sounds..performance and it just so happens that they each are great sounding too. when a 150 hp turbo civic has a bov it's rice..but when a 1000 hp gtr has one it's nice?...doesn't make sense to me.
No, they don't make them just for sounds. Ah, nevermind. I give up. Can't waste more time on this.

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
I understand that a BOV might sound kind of lame to a lot of you, but going from my STI and having to hear my brothers Abarth BOV sound bad ass all the time, makes me want one even more. I really hope they make one that not only sounds great but also either benefits the car or causes no loss in performance; because let's be honest, if we can hear a quick "Pshh!" here and there with no loss in performance, I'd be all over it!

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Just get an electronic sound module. You could make it sound like a jet fighter if you like whistling. :)
Sponsored