Blitz Front Lip Spoiler for HatchBack/Si Possibly

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I have been eyeing this Front Lip Spoiler since TAS. Honestly I'm not sure what it would take to fit on the Si, but would anyone be interested in a GB for this lip? I am tagging @Kami Speed to see if maybe they can help or if anyone knows any other vendors that could help getting this together. It's a pretty penny, but IMO its the best one I have seen.

Honda Civic 10th gen Blitz Front Lip Spoiler for HatchBack/Si Possibly Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.14.06 PM
Sponsored

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have been eyeing this Front Lip Spoiler since TAS. Honestly I'm not sure what it would take to fit on the Si, but would anyone be interested in a GB for this lip? I am tagging @Kami Speed to see if maybe they can help or if anyone knows any other vendors that could help getting this together. It's a pretty penny, but IMO its the best one I have seen.

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 4.14.06 PM.jpg
Not bad looking

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag

i have been eyeing this as well since it was shown but ive been keeping it a secret and now you blew it :(

OP
OP
RODSCIVIC

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i have been eyeing this as well since it was shown but ive been keeping it a secret and now you blew it :(
lol...nothing is a secret.... the whole "first" thing is almost impossible to do nowadays unless you are the one getting the R&D done ... sorry :(

BTW, it released on the 10th of this month...

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
lol...nothing is a secret.... the whole "first" thing is almost impossible to do nowadays unless you are the one getting the R&D done ... sorry :(

BTW, it released on the 10th of this month...
it was a joke lol no one on the forums knew (or atleast posted) about it till the price release. ive been waiting since the unveiling to have it come out to us. its still being prepped for sale i already got a guy helping me out with it! best lip for the hatch. the rest are all cheesy

OP
OP
RODSCIVIC

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
it was a joke lol no one on the forums knew (or atleast posted) about it till the price release. ive been waiting since the unveiling to have it come out to us. its still being prepped for sale i already got a guy helping me out with it! best lip for the hatch. the rest are all cheesy
I agree.

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda CR-Z & 2006 Honda S2000
Country flag

I'll look into it!

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@Kami Speed has all the info.... GB?
MSRP is $970, standard discount is meh so we'd be selling at MSRP + freight shipping.

If we can get a 5 lip order in Blitz will give us an extra 10%, so I'd pass that down:

$873 + shipping from Cali @ GB with 5 or more

Comes unpainted but with the LED lights included. They also offer painted versions, but that would tack on more and might take longer. Depending on whether or not the GB happens we'd be looking at July/August ETA

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
MSRP is $970, standard discount is meh so we'd be selling at MSRP + freight shipping.

If we can get a 5 lip order in Blitz will give us an extra 10%, so I'd pass that down:

$873 + shipping from Cali @ GB with 5 or more

Comes unpainted but with the LED lights included. They also offer painted versions, but that would tack on more and might take longer. Depending on whether or not the GB happens we'd be looking at July/August ETA
isnt msrp $900 painted?? and $690 unpainted? according to their website when changed from yen to dollars

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
isnt msrp $900 painted?? and $690 unpainted? according to their website when changed from yen to dollars
Those are prices in Japan, US distributor brings them into California, the $970 MSRP is the US landed price.

You can purchase directly from Japan, pay for air freight, and cover duties and taxes yourself, but after all is said and done that usually comes out to more in one way or another.

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
Those are prices in Japan, US distributor brings them into California, the $970 MSRP is the US landed price.

You can purchase directly from Japan, pay for air freight, and cover duties and taxes yourself, but after all is said and done that usually comes out to more in one way or another.
ahhh okay i see. i am already in talks with a guy i have. i was just wondering where your price came from. thanks for the clarification!

Kami Speed

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Billy @ Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kamispeed.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
ahhh okay i see. i am already in talks with a guy i have. i was just wondering where your price came from. thanks for the clarification!
no problem, yes this is from the Blitz distributor so if you get an MSRP that's different I'll need to take it up with them lol
Sponsored